The angel with venom.

"Again!" I creature a bulb of light between my hands. I close my eyes in full concentration. I push the light at a supernatural speed towards my Farther. It knocks him over. I smirk.

"Focus!" He shouts. I cant though. My mind is full of the memory of Paul. His beautiful brown orbs...What is coming over me!

"Good enough?" I smile sweetly at him. Serves him right for calling me weak. I wipe the drew of sweet from my forehead.

"Okay! Im sorry." He chuckles brushing the dirt of his jeans.

"Ill give you that. Your nearly as strong as me." He forces a  gush of wind directly at me. I fall backwards. I self levitate my self upwards. A grin appears on his face.

I playfully glare at him.

"Im much stronger then you think." I flick my hand. A small amount of wind flows towards me. Blowing the dirt of my sweatpants.

"I know Electra.  Just like your mother." He smiles sadly. He knows better to not talk about her often. Shes in a better place.

"Attack position." He whispers softly. I hear a few crunches of leafs and a twig or two snapping from emcee foresee. I tense up. I forum attack mode. My hair floats like Im water. The electricity is making my hair stand up. I  laugh. I smooth it out.

"Remember what I told you." He whispers.

I fly upwards along with my farther. A huge pack of giant wolfs emerge from the woods. These wolfs were like fucking huge!

"Emorterlua." He whispers. A protection spell Of course. 

I roll my eyes that are completely white. Same with my fathers. Natural defence. I gulp.

"Colitrpe." I murmur. We drop down in front of the wolfs. I create a energy  Sphere.

"Hello Sam." My father sneers. I levitate my self from the ground. For some strange reason large pack of dogs keep gaping at me.

I growl. Again, Natural defence. The black wolf nods its large head. My purple aura glows like a flames. My farther has a silver aura. Every elemental has a aura. Based on who they are.

"This is my daughter Electra." He nods towards me. I nod at the wolf. Why is my farther talking to a animal.

"Sam. Do you mind sifting your human form so we could communicate better?" My farther asks politely.

The wolf growls but proceeds. It nods its head towards the bush. Obviously informing the other wolfs to enter the woods.

"What- Um, whats going on?" I ask. A little scared. I raise my flame

He discreetly whispers "werewolf's". He touches my forehead. "Breath, Lee. Be prepared okay?" He smiles at me.

I look at my father questionably. He shakes his head notionally telling me to shut up. I nod. I take down my defence as my farther does. My eyes go to their normal Green. His go to blue.

I freeze as a man appears from the bushes. Followed by a few more. What the fuck is happening.

"You wanted to talk bill?" The man I recognise as Sam asked. He looks at me and his eyes widen. He smiles at me. I give him a confused half smile. Wait what! He's a werewolf? I start to hyperventilate.

Werewolf's are science fiction! Not real!

"Pathredica." I whisper. I float down as my aura flame evaporates. .

"Onmytedic." Bill Whispers floating down after me. Different people, Different spells. A group of males emerge from the woods.

I freeze as my breath catches in my throat. Paul is gaping at me. Along with Seth. I smile Awkwardly and scuttle next to my farther. Paul's a Werewolf? What! Seth too?

"I see you've meet Paul." Sam looks between Paul and I. I nod sheepishly.

"Yeah He impr-" Another lookalike states but is cut of my Paul's fist. I giggle. My farther has a confused look on his face.

"Anyways. I was just training my daughter. You know for the battle." I give him a confused look. What battle? Paul looks angry. He is glaring/questionably at my Farther.

"A pack of wolfs, a coven of vampires and several elemental. Isn't that quite allot?" Sam asked. I am absolutely confused. Whats a coven? A pack? I only know about my powers.

"Is she strong enough to battle." Sam snorts. I growl. I feel my finger tips tingle with static energy.

"Lee. Careful." I nod. The wolfs are in a attack mode.

I smirk at them. Paul is watching me like I'm something special. I smile at him. He blushes and smiles back. My powers don't work on the group of wolfs. Must be a defence.

"I happen to be very strong." I smirk at Sam. I close my eyes. I raise my hands to the sky. Thunder crashes. He gapes at the sky.

"Stop messing with the weather, Lee. You'll freak the humans out." My dad chuckles. I smile and lower my  aura. "We should get going." I state. I feel kind of bad for saying that. But I can sense my dad is uncomfortable.

"Bye Paul." I smile at him and wave. He smirks. They turn to the forrest. God that smirk. Pretty sure my ovaries exploded.

Me and my Farther turn to leave.

"Goodbye Sam" My Father nods at Him. We hold hands as he whispers a charm. I close my eyes and feel a blast of wind.

"You can open your eyes Lee." I hear his small smirk. I open my eyes to reveal my house. "I hate teleporting."

"Mind explaining to me what happened and why were there a dozen strange men who instantly shifted to the form of a wolf?" I ask. Seriousness dripping from my tong.

"Thoes people are shape shifters. You see. They protect La push. You know what vampires are Electra. Don't play stupid." I glare at him.

"Care to explain how you know Paul?" He raises an eye brow knowingly.

"I met him at the beach when I took the car for a cruse that time." I say nonchalantly. He raises an eyebrow.

"I can tell when a wolf imp-" He stops himself Nervously. I furrow my eyebrows at him.

__________________

Pausl Pov

My Electra is an elemental! Her Beautiful green eyes looking at me. I was so surprised to see her at the field. She looked so angelic with her Beautiful brown hair flowing.

Her amazing figure. Her soft ivory skin. Her- Shes beyond Beautiful. I wanted to hold her forever when I herd she was battling for the vampire girl. Shes not fighting. Ill make sure of it.

"Dude." Jacob knocks me out of thought. I shoot a glare at him.

"Your like out of it." He shakes his head. Sitting next to me on the small couch.

"Shut up." I snarl at him. I stand up and walk out the door. I cant get my mind of that beautiful girl. I love the way she says my name. How her heart beat flutters when shes happy. How her eyes are bright when she sees me. Shes everything Ive ever wanted and more.

My Beautiful angel.

  My Deadly beautiful angel...

-----------------------

Okay! You know Megan from Ben ten? Electra's powers are like that but she can control  the weather,Electronics, the elements and she can use spells. Like meg had pink protection bubble thing. Its like Electra but she is surrounded with flames. X

Hopes you liked it. If not I love constructive criticism.

Remember to vote and comment :D  It takes me ages to wright so It would make my entire day if you could please vote? X

I know im not very good at writing. But It makes me happy :)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND THANKS FOR READING. Ill update in the next week or so

(83) Why not zoidberg?