Chapter 13

"But..."Jiyong stop his word then look at Seungri that still hurting after fell down just now."what Jiyong?"Top ask."that Auntie once said that he get amnesia when he wake up from coma.also when I greet him,he said he didn't know me"Jiyong said sadly make Chanwoo that sit beside Seungri come near him to soothing him down.Top and Daesung seems lost his word.Jiyong excuse himself after he hear loud ringing from his phone."I'm sorry,I'm gonna out for a while neh"all of them just nod their head.
"Oppa,where are u??why u not in your room.where u go Oppa?aigo I really miss u"Jiyong feel so shocked after hear Kiko voice from his phone.he immediately look call I'd from his phone."what the heck.Kiko?aish"Jiyong end up the call then walk in to the room again,but he stop after hear loud yell from Kiko."Oppa!!"
"What Kiko?!"
"Aigoo,my Oppa look pissed off,to whom?"
"To u!"Jiyong yell then get inside the room."Oppa!"Kiko follow him to inside."what are u doing Kiko?out!"
"Oppa~"
"Please don't make your stupid attitude here.there is people sick here also this is hospital not club"Kiko shut here mouth after hear Jiyong angry to her."so out!"Kiko just stand there without doing nothing."who is sick here em?"Kiko said then walk to the bed."no,noona can't.noona must out!"Chanwoo said while open his arm to block her way."Kiko ah,just out"Top said then walk to the door and open it.Kiko seems just stand there then look panicky after he noticed who's sit on the bed."OK I'm out"Kiko muttering her word then get out hurrily."what's wrong with her,bruh"
........................................................
After Seungri noticed Kiko already out,Seungri just get up from bed then look weirdly at Jiyong,Daesung and Top."who are u?"Jiyong Top and Daesung feel so shocked with that question. "U don't remember us?maknae?"Jiyong said sadly then cupped Seungri face with both his hands.Seungri just shook his head innocently."I'm sorry,I'm not"Top Daesung and Jiyong look sad with Seungri answer."Chanwoo ah,Eomma didn't come back yet?"
"Not yet Hyung" Seungri try to get up but he stop after feel pain at his knees."ahh"Seungri groan."do u wanna go somewhere,Seunghyun?"Top ask him then he nod his head."are u hesitated to talk with us?" Again he nod his head.Top sigh."I'm Top,I'm 4 years older than u.This is Daesung he is 1year older than u.and this is Jiyong he 3years older than u.there's also another one that same age with him but he can't come because of work" Seungri just nod his head however he still confuse about them."Now here Hyung help u"Top offer while hold his hand to make him stand."lets go" Top said with happy face.while Top going out with Seungri,Daesung and Jiyong take care about the other 7 kids.
******************************
Eunji wait patiently outside the room while keel calm herself."why?why God?please I love her so much please.she just like my mom"Eunji cry while keep mumbling thinking about Auntie Choi.she hurrily stand up after noticed the doctor out from Auntie Choi room."how doctor?how is she?can I get in?she just OK right?"Eunji ask panicky while try to get inside."Eunji ah,she's dying.she not take her medicine even not medication.I really don't want talk about this but yes she dying"Eunji feel hopeless.again she fell down on her knees."Eunji!are u OK?u look pale"he ask Eunji after Eunji look tired and sad."I'm OK,van I look her now?"he nod his head as yes then leave her together with Auntie Choi after got a call."Auntie?,what is this.what all is this"Eunji said while tears keep flowing down from her eyes."Auntie,why this could be like this"she keep crying while hold Auntie Choi hand tightly in her hand grip."please be strong for awhile.I promise u will be OK again.u will never leave me like this,never leave me without meet your son.I know u miss him,I will find him for u.then u can go in peace"Eunji cry more harder then go out from that room.She keep cry while hit the chair hard."no. She can't"Eunji said then hurrily wipe away her tears after noticed Seungri and Top is in way to approach her."Eunji Noona,Chanwoo said Eomma out with u.where is she now?"Seungri question made Eunji cry then hug him tightly."just go inside Seunghyun ah,u will know where is she if u go inside".Seungri seems shocked when he hear it.he hurrily get in however his leg hurting."E-eomma?Eomma"Seungri cry after he noticed that Auntie Choi lying on the bed."Noona how can this happen"Seungri ask sadly after he noticed Eunji get inside."Seunghyun ah,she's dying"Seungri feel so shocked hear it.he suddenly fell on his knees."Yah,Seunghyun are u OK?"Seungri didn't respond when Top ask him he suddenly get up and hug Auntie Choi body tight."no Eomma can't die.she must with me"Seungri crying harder.Top keep staring at Auntie Choi while keep remember where he ever seen her."Eomma?"Top slip it out while tears suddenly fell down from his eyes."are u Choi Seunghyun?his beloved son?"Top just nod his head as yes to Eunji question."so u are her beloved son that she search"."what wrong with Eomma,Noona.Few years ago when i leave her she still ok.but why now she lying here"."actually she get this disease after u leave her.I'm her neighbor.she tell a lot story about u,even she told me that u didn't mean to leave her because her condition,but because u want to find money.she always remember u,sometimes until get fever.after u leave her I'm fully take care of her because I'm also her private doctor.she didn't want to get any medicationd even eat medicine.that's why she here"Eunji said sadly to Top while leaving Seungri alone with Auntie Choi.
three of them keep crying then hurrily approach Seungri after he suddenly fainted."Seunghyun!"
"Yah,Maknae!"
"Seunghyun,wake up"
"Maknae ah,ya Wake up!"Eunji and Top keep shook Seungri body but he didn't respond."Noona we must send him back to his room"
"Yea,let's go"

"Jiyong ah,call the doctor now.Seungri fainted"
"What happen Hyung?anything alright?"
"I will tell u later"Eunji and Top place Seungri on the bed then Jiyong hurrily call the doctor.

"Doctor?is it he just OK?he now look pale"Jiyong ask panicky
"He just too tired.plus he so stress just that make him fainted.its OK he just need some rest"They nod their head then sit on the chair."poor u maknae.Hyung,Noona what wrong with maknae?"Jiyong ask worriedly while hold his cold hand."actually. ."Eunji start tell them the story behind why Seungri suddenly fainted.Jiyong feel so shocked after hear it."what?she's dying?"
"Yes Jiyong shi"
"Just call me Jiyong.But why she can't get any medication?"
"Doctor said she already become weak now,she can't attend all the medication"Eunji said while crying sadly."Hyung,Noona I'm sorry"Jiyong said while pat Top back."Its OK,I'm OK"Top said then smile."are u hungry,just eat the food that I bring for u.Hanbin ah,stop playing,eat now.bring your friends too.U guys too"
"Neh Noona thanks"They eat together without knowing there's Kiko watching them from outside."damn Seungri damn.u must gone this time.by my own self"Kiko cursed then walk angrily out from hospital Ward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry.I'm bad author.bad story. Huhu.