Chapter 5

Seungri open his eyes slowly then he see Kiko stand in front him."Seungri?u already wake up right?AHAHA,stand him up,both of u!"Kiko said then laugh evilly see Seungri in very weak condition.Seungri even can't to fight back because feel very pain at his head.But still Seungri try to to fight back.he suddenly struggling hard to release himself from that man tight handgrip.When he already release from them he try to run but he been stop by Kiko that suddenly hit his head with a wood."Don't try to run,both of u.bring him to the cliff then throw him there"Seungri feel very drowsy after got that hit.his head start bleeding again after that he try struggling weak from that man hand but what he got just punch and slap.all punch and slap left bruises at Seungri body.Seungri feel very weak after that.When they reach the near cliff,they throw Seungri weak body there.Seungri just lost his conscious after his body met water.Slowly water bring him away from them."Here your money,don't tell anyone especially Jiyong and police.or I kill u."Kiko said firmly to them then give them a envelope with full of thousand won."Of course we are.we not a traitor."
"But we don't know the best friend can be the baddest traitor ever right"Kiko smirk to them then leave that place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jiyong ah,Eat please.Could u?don't torture yourself with not eating.u will die."Youngbae try to begging to Jiyong to eat,but he just shook his head slowly as no answer.it's been a week after Seungri missing.Jiyong can't eat because he keep thinking and searching where is Seungri.Sometimes he will crying while hugging Seungri cloth."Youngbae ah,Jiyong still don't want eat?"Top ask Youngbae but Youngbae just sigh as the answer yes."Jiyong why u torture yourself like this?"Top said in his mind then walk to his room."God,please bring back Seungri to us,we miss him."Top end his prayer then crying until he fell in deep sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
"Halmeoni Choi!Can we swim here?" A cute little boy name Chanwoo ask his neighbor after he feel boring stay at home without doing nothing."Who say u can't?,but where your other brother?
"They will come soon,they ask me to ask your permission first."Auntie Choi just shook her head with a smile.Within a 5 minutes,7 little boy come to Auntie Choi backyard river to swimming."All of u don't swim too far OK,Halmeoni wanna go kitchen awhile.OK.Hanbin,Bobby and Jihwan take care your brother OK."Hanbin Bobby and Jihwan just nod their head then start swimming."Hyung,can I go swim there?"Chanwoo ask his Bobby Hyung to go there."Chanu ah,u still short to reach there,HAHAHA"Bobby then laugh happily with other members."Chanu ah,it's OK.Hyung will accompany u.neh"Donghyuk come near Chanwoo then bring Chanwoo to place that he ask before."Hyung,Donghyuk Hyung"Chanwoo call his Hyung with shaking voice."Why maknae?"
"Is that human body?"Chanwoo said then point at Riverbank in front him."Hyung don't know,let Hyung check it OK.now come Hyung piggyback u OK."Donghyuk walk slowly to the man that at Riverbank near them."Its human Chanwoo ah.Hanbin!Bobby!Jihwan!Come.here,there is something I want to show to u!"Donghyuk shouted loudly to call Hanbin,Bobby,and Jihwan."what is it Donghyuk ah?"Bobby ask."help me take this man to land."Bobby Hanbin and Jihwan feel very shock when hear 'man' word from Donghyuk."He look weak now,so please help me."Donghyuk take that man up to the land with Bobby help."Chanu ah,can u call Halmeoni Choi?Hurry!"Bobby ask Chanwoo to call Auntie Choi as soon they reach land."His pulse so weak guys."Donghyuk said sadly to them.Auntie Choi come to then quickly after Chanwoo said to them about that accident."where is him?"
"Here Halmeoni."
"Where u find him?"Chanwoo point at near Riverbank in front him."he still breathing,but his pulse so weak.Hanbin go call your mom hurry!"Hanbin run as fast as he can to his house to call his mom."Eomma!,please help us.there is a man dying!"Hanbin mom that time is washing dishes hurrily take his medical equipment them follow Hanbin to river."Halmeoni Choi,let me check on him."Hanbin mom hurrily take put her statescop to check at Seungri heart."He still breathing but look like he need more medical treatment Auntie.Hanbin Bobby and Jihwan please take him to my car. I will send him to hospital."Hanbin Bobby and Jihwan then take that man to Hanbin car."Eomma can I follow u?"Hanbin ask."just sit here with Halmeoni and your friends,Eomma will come home as soon Eomma send him neh.Auntie Choi please take care my son and his friend OK."Auntie Choi just nod her head then smile.Hanbin mom send that man hurrily to hospital.as soon she reach hospital she put him on wheelchair then wheel him to emergency room."help!there is people sick here!"she shouted loudly then few nurses and doctor come to her."Doctor Kim?what wrong?"A doctor at that hospital ask Hanbin mother as soon as she out from that room."I also don't know,my son found him at Auntie Choi river."Hanbin mom said sadly.That hospital doctor just nod his head as understand answer."I think I need to go now.I have patient."He excuse himself after answer a call from nurse."hope that man just OK."Hanbin mom pray to God then fall asleep there because tired waiting.After 2 hours inside emergency room,few nurses wheel Seungri out from emergency room."Doctor Kim?Doctor Kim?"A doctor try to wake up Hanbin mom that still sleep at outside emergency room."Yes doctor?how is he?is he OK?"Doctor Kim ask him worriedly."He hit his head pretty bad.I guess he hit his head before then he get another hit again when the last hit didn't heal yet.I don't know to say,but he will amnesia when he wake up soon.but I can't confirm yet.We just can confirm everything when he wake up soon.we also can't guess when he will wake up because that hit.Anyway doctor Kim,Is he has any relative to u?"Doctor Kim just shook her head."can i visit him now?"
"Of course."Doctor Kim leave hee friend then go straight to Seungri room."poor u young man."Doctor Kim just sigh them dial Auntie Choi number."Hello Auntie Choi?can u come here?I have something to say."
"Alright,wait me at outside OK."
"OK Auntie."she end up their call then she got a call from her personal nurse."hello?yes doctor Kim here?what?need surgery now?OK I be right over."she message Auntie Choi to tell that she has patient now.
From:Eunji
To:Auntie Choi.
Auntie,I has patient and he need surgery now.so when u already here just straight to 1212 room OK.I'm soo sorry we can't meet.^_^¦¦¦.

From:Auntie Choi
To:Eunji
Its OK Eunji ah,I will take care of him.just go save people life neh."

Auntie Choi hurrily drive her car to Seoul hospital after she end up her chat with Eunji.after she arrive there,she straight to 1212 room.She enter there then sit carefully beside bed."poor u,u look hurting right."Auntie Choi said sadly while caressing Seungri hair.Because of tired,she suddenly fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bad chapter.I had no idea bebeh.but still wanna make it!