Chapter 7

In tomorrow morning.
Auntie Choi wake up a a usual in morning then take some plain bath and breakfast.actually she already use to do since first day she take care Seungri at hospital .
"Young man when will u wake up?.u really make me feel miss my son."Auntie Choi said sadly.it's also make her remember her last time talk with his son.

Flashback.
"My son,where u want to go?Auntie Choi her son when she noticed he packing all his stuff.
"Eomma,I want to go out from this house.I want find work"
"But Eomma can do it."
"Eomma,I already tired hearing people at school keep calling me poor boy,have no money,living in very old house.So please Eomma.I can't bear anymore.it's hurt when hearing people talk about it.so I'm so sorry Eomma."
Auntie Choi feel very hurt with that word.now he know why her son want to go out from their house.
"U really want to go?OK.since right now u not my son anymore."Auntie Choi said firmly make her son look at her.
"Just get out.if one day u will miss me,just throw that feeling away.u are not my son and I not your mother anymore."Auntie Choi said while walk away from her son to her own room.She crying so hard because her son behavior. "Seunghyun ah,Eomma didn't mean to not give u a better life.but Eomma can't do it.Eomma sick."she suddenly look at her leg.that time she can't do heavy work because of her leg,so when she go work she just can do plain work.she still on recover after end up in accident that also make her beloved husband died.so after her son leave her,Eunji completely take a place to care about her.Eunji also just move there that time.
End flashback.
"Seunghyun ah,a mother never hate her son or daughter.maybe she said it loudly that she hate u,but deep inside her heart she still love u"Auntie Choi cry sadly after remember what her son already done to her.without she noticed that Seungri finger move a bit."don't. .cry. .Eomma."Auntie Choi wipes her tears away after she noticed there is a voice talk to her.She also feel very shocked after she noticed that man also call her Eomma."Hey young man u already wake up?wait a minute I will call the doctor."Auntie Choi suddenly push emergency button hurrily to call the doctor right over.

"Doctor,how is he?is he OK?"
"Congrats to him.he already wake up.u can visit him now.anything just push that button.OK Auntie and u too young man."Auntie Choi and Seungri just nod their head."may I know where am I?"
"U at hospital young man.it's already past 1 month."
Seungri suddenly popped his eyes.he very shocked.
"What happen to me?why I end up here?"Seungri try to remember what actually happen to him but in few minutes he start hold his head."argh,it's hurt."Auntie Choi suddenly hold Seungri"Hey young man what wrong?"Seungri just keep hold his head.Auntie Choi hurrily push emergency button after saw Seungri slowly lost his counscius.
"Doctor,please help him.I don't know what happen with him."Auntie Choi cry desperately.
"He keep said his head hurting.he said he also don't remember what happen on him until he end up in hospital.doctor please tell me he just fine."Auntie Choi crying more harder.
"Auntie Choi,I also don't know.we will make check up soon.OK don't cry Auntie"that doctor finish his word then excuse himself to his room.Auntie Choi slowly walk inside Seungri room again after the doctor already out."I'm so sorry for made u become like this.I just wondering why.I'm soo sorry young man.please wake up soon"Auntie Choi keep crying while holding Seungri hand carefully.

"Auntie Choi,Auntie Choi?"Eunji call Auntie Choi from outside."Auntie,I heard he already wake up so how is him?"
"Yes he is,but doctor put him in sleep again.Auntie Choi said sadly."why Auntie?is it something happen?"
"I don't know Eunji ah,he said he don't remember what happen on him until he end up here.he keep said his head hurting too."Auntie Choi crying harder.
"Auntie,please don't cry.I sure he just OK."
"I hope do so."
"Auntie,I'm so sorry,now I need to go.I must take Hanbin from school."Eunji said worriedly after she noticed she already late to her son.Auntie Choi just nod her head.after she noticed Eunji already out from Seungri room,she pull out a story book."this is his favourite story book.my son favourite story book."Auntie Choi smile.She start reading it with tears flowing down her eyes."I miss u Seunghyun ah,Eomma miss to read this book to u.when will u come to Eomma again?when?Eomma really miss u"Auntie Choi cry more harder while keep that book in her embrace.Because of tired crying,she end up sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Jiyong?your fever didn't going down Jiyong ah.what wrong with u Jiyong ah."youngbae said sadly while keep change wet towel on Jiyong forehead."Top Hyung!,Top Hyung!"youngbae call Top loudly."what is it?"
"Lets go send Jiyong to hospital,I think this is too much,his fever isn't going down."Top nod his head."Hyung,where Daesung?he didn't come back yet?"
"Nope.now let's go send him"
---------------------------------------------------
"Excuse me,may I ask u something,is it here have a patient name Lee Seunghyun.here his pic."Daesung ask with hope that his maknae be patient at that hospital."I think there is no patient like that name and face.I'm so sorry sir"said that nurse."our really thank u"that nurse just nod her head.
"Where are u maknae?"Daesung said nearly to cry.
"Hello?yes bro?what he get into hospital?,where his Ward?okok I be right over." Daesung end up his call then straight to 1213 room.But when he walking there,his eyes noticed something.
"Maknae~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here u are,chap 7.actually when I thinking about this chap body.I accidently got idea to make new story.how your though should I post it?I will make it special to one of my reader and Bigbang10 anniversary.so should I.Comment juseyoo