1.6

Niall

About three more months have passed since Liam and I made love and created this wonderful baby boy together and boy has it been wonderful but very stressful. This really small boy that is in me has been quite the handful and I love him but I hate him as well right now. Ninety five percent is love and the rest is hate. He continues to mess with my bladder all day and night, when he kicks my bloated stomach, it actually kind of hurts, so he is a strong little boy, and, he always wants fish food, such as sushi, which I like yes, but, it costs a lot of money. He is just such a handful and I knew that this would happen but, it just really sucks. Being pregnant really sucks but it's really worth it once it's all over and done with. You'll have your children and you will have created a beautiful new life, with new challenges to come. That's what'll happen with Liam and I and it'll be beautiful.

Speaking of Liam and I, we are currently with Danny at the park, all on the swings as we smile altogether. As we swing together, at a slowl pace, I notice Louis and Harry with their child, sitting together on a blanket whilst eating food. The picnic basket is multicolored and just so colorful like the family next to them. I stop the swing while looking at the family before getting off of the swing seconds later. "I'm gonna over to the Styles' okay, Li?" He nods while still smiling at me. "Okay, love! Go ahead!" I chuckle whilst shaking my head before going over to the lovely family. Hearing Liam and Danny giggle as I walk over makes me so happy, it makes me know that all families are always happy at one point and that is such a good thing.

Once I make it to the family, Louis and Harry both smile at my stomach then at me. "Hello there, Niall. Been a while since our first meet. Please take a seat, love." I smile more at them before sitting down slowly with the sweet family in front of me. "How have you been?" Louis asks me as Harry and their little girl eat continuously. "I've been good, my family has been good. I'm having my baby boy in about three months." Louis smiles big at me as Harry starts to smile as well. "Congratulations, Niall! I bet he is going to be a strong baby boy just like his father, even if I barely know him." I chuckle and nod my head at them. "I bet he will be. His kicks are fierce so I'm glad that he will be a strong boy, just like Liam."

The two dads nod before their little girl looks at me with bright green eyes. "Who is this, papa and daddy?" I smile at the little girl as she goes between her fathers. "This is Niall, dear. Our friend that we need to hang out with more." I laugh softly as the two smile at me. "We should hang out more, yes, so, how about you come to the house after your picnic? I'll make you some desert and we can get to know each other then." The men nod in sync and I can't help but smile even more. "Perfect. I'll give you guys my number and my address and we will see you there?" Louis nods before I give him my number and address. I stand up from my spot after the exchange then head back to Liam and Danny after a wave goodbye.

I stop in front of my two boys and grin at them as they go down the slide together, loud laughter leaving their lips. "That was so fun, daddy!" Danny shouts with a giggle as I coo at the two of them. "You two are so cute." I tell them, making them slowly blush when they look at me. "You're cuter, love." Liam replies to me, making me roll my eyes playfully. "Right... You two can continue to play. I need to sit down." They nod my way before I sit down on a nearby bench. I watch the two in admiration as they both sole and laugh together, having a wonderful day together as my heart swells with joy. I love the two so damn much that it is insane. I would do anything for them and my other baby boy in the future, and I can't wait to have him.

As the two have fun together, the Styles family comes over to me with a smile on each of their faces. "We decided that we should go now. We don't really interact with a lot of people and you and Liam and your baby boy seem like the perfect bunch. Are you leaving now?" Harry asks me before I look at the boys again. "I'll go tell them." I respond with before going over to my boys. "Oi, you two!" They look at me with goofy grins before getting up close to me. "What's up, babe?" I glance at the Styles' before Liam looks at them. "Oh they're here. I kinda missed them, after our short interaction." I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, me too... They're going to come over and have desert with us, maybe dinner now, is that alright?" He chuckles. "Of course. Let's go, you two." I smile the biggest I can before going to the family.

"Well why don't we go? You can drive with us since you didn't need your car. You're so lucky that you live near this park." Harry and Louis nod with what it seems to be, forced smiles. "Yeah.. Let's go, Rosy." The little girl smiles before we all head to the car. Hopefully tonight will go well with the family and that Liam and I will have them as friends.

Louis comes up to me though and whispers something in my ear as the kids, Liam and Harry get in the car. I feel totally bad now.

"Harry and I are getting kicked out of our place..."

.

.

Oh noes! The poor Styles family :(
What is Niall going to do? Will he do nothing?
I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all. Also, I'm sorry for this super late update, I have a lot of stuff going on, school, my other stories and such.

QOTC: Do y'all like Chinese food?
My Answer: Yes I do. 100%.

-Robbi x