Mei X Reader; Blizzard

Okay, I just want to make something clear.

I haven't been updating as often because I don't have any study halls in school. And after school I've been playing Starbound.

So... I feel like I'm not updating enough. And I also feel like I'm being rushed. .-.

So, I'm gonna try and update as often as I can! So, if the chapter sucks... Well, blame it on my mild writers block! ^^'

Anyways... This was requested by:
@Lance-Richardson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:

"Brrr..." I said, as I sat on a bench. It was mid January, and it was very... Very cold. 'I'm wearing a coat, and a sweatshirt underneath it... So why am I cold?' I thought. "[Y/N]!" I heard someone call my name. "...?" I looked to my right and saw Mei. Mei is my best friend, and she's also really sweet. And I may have a tiny crush on her... "Hey Mei." I waved. She smiled softly. 'I love her smile...' I thought. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I was... Uh... Waiting for you...?" I said. "That's nice of you." She smiled. "..." I smiled also. "I knew it'd snow a lot today, but this is more snowfall than I had expected!" I said. "Yeah... But, weather isn't really that predictable. I mean, it is most of the time, but..." She said. "Anyways, wanna get some thing warm to drink?" I asked. "Sure! Id love to!" She said happily. We walked to a nearby coffee shop. "So... How was your day?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "Good, how was yours?" She asked. "It was okay." I said. "Cool." She said. We walked inside the cafe. 'I thought it'd be a bit busier, but I guess I was wrong.' I thought. "Ah... It's nice and warm in here." Mei said, talking off her coat. "Thank god..." I took my coat off as well. "Where do you want to sit?" I asked. "Hm... How about here?" She asked, pointing to a nearby table. "Alright, what do you want?" I asked. "Hot chocolate." She smiled.

A few minutes later...

"Thanks." I said, paying the cashier, and grabbing our drinks. I walked over to the table that Mei was sitting at, and I sat down. I handed her her hot chocolate. "Thank you." She said. "No problem." I said, drinking my coffee. "Careful, it's hot." I said. She nodded, and let it cool off a bit before she took a sip. "That hits the spot..." She said. "Yeah." I said. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "Hm..." She said. "I'd like to get to know you better." She smiled. "Uh... Okay. What do you want to know?" I asked. "Uh... Good question..." She said. "What's your favorite... Uh..." She said. "How about I ask first." I said. "Good idea." She smiled. "How old are you?" I asked. "Um..." She looked to the side slightly. "You first." She said. "[Y/A](your age)." I said. "Wow uh... I'm a year or so younger than... Uh... You!" She smiled nervously. "Huh." I said.

About an hour later...

"That's that I guess." I said, as we walked out of the cafe. "Yeah..." Mei said. "[Y/N]?" Mei asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Uh... Could you come with me for a sec...?" She asked, grabbing my hand, and pulling me somewhere. "Uh... Sure." I said, letting her take me somewhere. We arrived in a park, covered with snow. "..." She took a deep breath. "So, what is it?" I asked. "I lied about my age." She said. "I'm actually way older than you think..." She said. "A long time ago, I was a scientist, along with some others. A big blizzard hit us, so we entered cryostasis, and... Yeah..." She said. "I thought you'd think I was weird so I lied!" She said. "I'm sorry!" She said. "..." I stayed silent. "I didn't want you to think I was weird because I like you, and-- AH!" She covered her mouth. "I like you too." I said. "Huh?" She said. "I don't think your weird." I smiled. "Thank goodness!" She said, relieved. Her face was bright pink. I kissed her forehead, and hugged her. "Besides, I'd love you even if I did think you were weird." I smiled. "Thank you." She said.