Addicted*2

"Wake yo ass up". I felt somebody punch me in the back. I fell asleep without dinner. It was Lele standing over me. She had a grin on her face.

"Mama said get to school on time cuz if you miss that bus you not catching a ride from her". She said with a grin.

"And oh she said clean that bathroom before you go and you better come straight home. Not a minute less". She said leaving with a smirk.

I get up and get dressed then brush my teeth and stuff. Then grabbed the toilet brush scrubber. I cleaned the toilet, the bathroom mirror, shower, moped the floors an all. I smelled of bleach & arm & hammer.

I grabbed my book bag to catch the bus. I was walking down the street until i saw the school bus. The doors had clothes.

"Wait! Wait! Hold on!". I yelled as i ran for it. But it kept on going through the cracked streets.

"Gotta be fucking kidding me". I put my hands on top of my head in defeat. I started walking off down the sidewalk. I was gonna get detention if i came late again.

I felt a drop of rain on my head. Damn! You gotta be fucking kidding.

I put on my hoodie over my head as the strain started to pick up the pace. A strange car came up next to me. A silver Chrysler with medium tented windows.

I started walking even faster. Living in this neighborhood and a car is strolling by you means 3 things. One a drive bye, two a stalker, or three a middle age playa tryna holla then curse you out when you ain't interested.

I stopped to face the car with a eyebrow raised. I couldn't make out who was in it but they must know me or something. The window had rolled down. It was that boy again who payed for my tea for Ariana.

"Hey um i didn't wanna scare just cruising by you but i saw you walking and wanted to know if you wanted a ride to school?" he asked.

"Um no thanks. I'm fine walking". I said continuing my walk. I am not stupid. Tf i look like getting into a car with someone i saw at school.

"Come on I'll drop you off". He said riding by me.

"What's the catch. Do i have to give you some or something for us to be even". I said. That's all guys wants.

"Give me some? No there's no catch. And besides i have a girlfriend so ain't no funny business". He said. I hesitated but opened the door to hop in.

"Thank you". Was all i could say. The ride to Cincinnati High was long an quite.

I got out once we reached the parking lot. We both headed into the building at the same time.

"So can i get a name?" he asked walking a little to close beside me.
I distance myself a bit.

"Ryle Monroe".

"Oh my name is Aiden Montana". He said holding his hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

"What class do you have now?" he asked. Damn nosey.

"Drama class." i said moving away again because he keeps getting close.

"Me too. I just got my schedule changed, but i hate it". Groaned.

"Me too". I say. We made it into the classroom right when they were doing an acting scene. I took my seat near the back where the teachers desk is.

"Alright class i am going to partner you all up to for a research project on Shakespeare and you have to pick which novel he wrote to do a paper on. Your names will be on a sheet next to another name that is your partner". Mr.Braxton said.