Golden Petals Part 2

~Your POV~

'Playfully walking in the leaves fills you with DETERMINATION.Your files have been saved.' a voice said as I touched the golden glowing star,a warm feeling went through me. 'Y/N!Come on,we don't want to get caught away from eachother!' Temmie shouted from across the room,I quickly ran to her.Suddenly a frog-like monster hopped in front of us, 'A froggit!' Temmie yelped in surprise. Suddenly everything turned black and white except me and the froggit,a kind of dialogue box appeared. 'Froggit appears.' it read,four options were displayed underneath it.I picked *ACT and then *CHECK, 'Froggit.ATK 4 DF 5,seems to be determined to fight this battle.' it read.Suddenly a golden heart appeared in the middle of the dialogue box,it shrank into a perfect square.I realized I could move it,suddenly black and white moths appeared in the square.One hit me and a green bar went down, 'Oh!That's my health bar,this is like a game!' I realized.I dodged the rest of the moths,though narrowly.I clicked on *ACT again,this time I clicked on *FLIRT. 'Hey,uh, your skin seems extra shiny today?' I said,it's four eyes blinked in confusion. 'Froggit didn't understand what you said,and is now trying to work it out.' it read,I dodged the moths again.I clicked on *FLIRT again, 'Your eyes look really nice today.' I said.His eyes narrowed in confusion, 'Froggit didn't understand what you said,maybe one more time should do it?' it read.I dodged the moths again and clicked on *FLIRT,Froggit's eyes widened and then it curled into a ball. 'Froggit understood what you said,and is sorry that they attacked you.' it read,the colour returned but the dialogue box stayed.Only *SPARE and *FIGHT were there,I clicked on *SPARE and pat the Froggit's head.

It straightened up in confusion,but then hopped away happily. 'YOU WON!You earned 0XP and 12G!' it read,the dialogue box disappeared.I felt something in my right pocket,I pulled it out and realized it was an old fashioned money pouch.There were twelve pieces of gold in it, 'You just won a fight,without killing or dying?' Temmie said in surprise. 'Isn't that a good thing?' I asked putting the money pouch away, 'Well,yeah!But I've never seen that happen since I- ' Temmie said. '...since the other humans fell down here.' Temmie said awkwardly after a half minute of silence, 'O-kay?' I said and started walking forward. 'W-we better hurry up,there's no telling what other monsters are around here!' Temmie said running two feet ahead of me, 'She's hiding something,I wonder what?' I thought to myself.

                                                                                 ~Time skip~

My phone rang and I picked it up,just as I walked past the tree there was Asgore with a phone by his ear. 'Oh my child,I'm sorry I kept you waiting for that long.Come inside,I have a surprise for you.' Asgore said,we went inside the house,he threw Temmie cold looks.I smelled something in the air, 'Smell that?Surprise,I made you Peppermint Tea!' Asgore said,his voice sounded more fatherly that creepy. 'Let me show you your new room,then I'll pour you some tea.' Asgore said in still unusually fatherly voice,I followed him with Temmie at my heels into the first room in a hall on the right.Inside was a bed,a drawing of a golden flower,an empty photo frame,a dresser,a basket with dusty old shoes of different kinds and a cupboard. 'I'll leave you to quickly explore,come to the dining room when you're done.' Asgore said walking out of the room,I quickly opened the cupboard and found nothing. 'Okay,it's time to plan on what the escape plan is.' Temmie said, 'Just a sec.' I said touching the golden star above the bed. 'The homey feeling of house fills you with DETERMINATION.Your files have been saved.' a voice said, 'Okay,I'm ready.' I said.

Golden Petals(Swap!Flowerfell Papyrus x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें