Chapter 5: Tales of the Past

Kagome was surrounded by a pink light that slowly but gradually turned a dark purple before expanding and forming into a square that covered the table.

Everyone stared in awe at the images that were projected inside of the square. "These are her memories of the camp. This camp is that of your enemies. My sister was kind enough to literally program them into her mind." Sasuke snarled at Lord Inu no Taisho. He was about to attack the lord but was held back by a strong but innocent voice in his head 'Brother, don't do anything you would regret.' It was the voice of Kagome. She may be mute on the outside but she was telepathic. That was how she talked and they were abandoned in their village because both of the children were weird. They were abandoned because they were different and because they were twins. Twins were considered to be a curse put on you by the gods to make up for the sins you and your husband have committed. He remembered his life in the village clearly and wished it would just burn.

Flashback

"GET OUT MY SIGHT NOW, YOU DEMONS. STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN! I WON'T HAVE YOU CURSING THIS ENTIRE VILLAGE!" A well built man yelled while he threw rocks at two children around the age of 3. After a while people began to join in on the throwing, women, children, and men alike all considered it a game. They made money off the two children who where being tortured right front of them, placing bets of how long it would take for them to run. The boy stood up after about 5 minutes of letting them have their fun, he stepped forward intimidatingly before disappearing altogether and reappearing in front of the man who started trowing the rock originally and grabbing him by his throat. Since the boy was so small, he stood on a slightly transparent cloud. 'BROTHER remember what we were told? Take it to heart, review it, and believe it! Don't do something you will regret in the future!' screamed the voice of his sister throughout his head. "Yes Sister." Sasuke replied out loud, letting go of the villager while everyone else was backing away fearfully.

After that day they left the village and had to learn how to fight because now they lived in a world of hate, one whose motto was 'Kill or Be Killed'. Both of them have been killing for years and were sell-swords for anyone who need something done. They were perfect because seriously tell me if you would suspect children of assassins, spies, or any thing of that sort. They were sell-sword till they were hired into their current lord's service until he died (or they died) They had been in service for about five years. They were hired right after they met Prince Sesshomaru and Kagome was not letting him forget it anytime soon