Chapter 3

Kitzukis POV

"Let's me teach how to hold a proper tea cup Kitzuki" Tameki senpai said to me. 'There's a word that describes him perfectly but what is it' I think to myself. Tameki is trying to teach me how to be a host and all that and how I need a makeover which is not true, I look fabulous. "I got it" I yell happily getting a look from Tameki and the twins. "Obnoxious" I say with a proud face.

The twins busted out laughing and Tameki went in a corner and some how started growing mushrooms......like how the hell did he do that. "Look, I'm sorry Tameki" I apologize trying to sound gentle and kind. "It's ok" Tameki said as he bolted up and the mushrooms disappeared 'this guys is a walking mushroom grower' I laugh to myself.

"Still, you could use a make over" Hikaru said to me, as he took of my glasses, "hey guys, cut it out I can't see with out my glasses" I say as I squint my eyes, trying to see something. All I heard were gasp from Tameki and the twins. "Hikaru, Kaoru, I need a uniform and some clear contacts stat" I heard Tameki yell at the twins. "Yes sir" the twins responded in unison, they then grabbed me and flew me to a room.

They had given me some clear contacts and a uniform, "ok commoner get in their, we'll wait outside since you are a girl" The twins said. That's it. "Ok you know what, why don't you come in here and watch me get dressed" I said. Both of the twins blushed furiously and walked in with me, 'they better not be thinking dirty thoughts' I think to my self.

The Hitachiin Twins thoughts

SHES UNDRESSING IN FRONT OF US

Kitzukis POV

As I started undressing the twins mouths dropped, especially when I pulled my pants down, "y-your a BOY" the twins shouted. Just as the twins shouted, Tameki came running in "You guys what's taking so- KITZUKI YOUR A BOY" Tameki yelled. 'Surprise mother fuckers' I laughed in my head, "that would be correct" I said proudly.

"WHY DIDNT TELL US YOU WERE A BOY" all three of them yelled, "you never asked, then suddenly Kyoya, Mori, AND honey all walked in. "Well, isn't this a surprise" Kyoya said all elegant like 'you knew all along didn't you, you shady biscuit' I think to myself. "Kitzuki-chan is a boy!" Honey yelled, "cool" was all Mori said.

"No matter, you can still pay off your debt, and actually this makes things better since you are actually a boy then you should have no problem" Kyoya senpai said. 'Like I was gonna think you were gonna let me slid on that debt for this, I know you all to well you evil devil in a blue suit' I think to myself." Oh yes of course" I say politely.

----------------------------------------------
            Back with the clubs guest

Kitzukis POV

"So Kitzuki what do you like to do" "uh" "wait Kitzuki will you tell us more about you" 2 girls said to me as I sat at one of the host club tables. "Well, I really like cooking, my mom taught me, I still have some of her old recipes, it makes me really happy when they turn out good" I say, "what about the chores" one of the girls asked. "I do all of them myself, it's just me and my dad so of course I do them" I say looking down with a small smile.

When I looked up, the girls were blushing and had hearts in their eyes 'ok, can someone please tell me how that's even physically possible' I think to myself. "K-Kitzuki, do you think we could order you again tomorrow" one of the girls asked, "that would be great ladies thank you" I said with a big smile. I heard some murmuring coming from behind me.

Kyoya- "he's a natural"
Kaoru- "No training needed"

I smirked, 'I guess I am pretty good at this' I say to myself, "Kitzuki come here, there's someone I want you to me someone" Tameki said while he pointed to a chair next to him. I walked over to him, and low and behold the red headed bitch was there sitting right next Tameki. "This is one of my regulars Princess Seika Ayanokojii" Tameki said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said 'go die in hole' is what I really wanted to say. "That's so cute awwwwe" Tameki yelled as he grabbed me, "t-Tameki senpai" I yelled "so cute awe" was all he said back. "Mori" I yelled, in a split second more was picking me up in the air out of Tamekis grasp. "Um Mori I don't think you needed to do all that" Tameki said sadly.

"I am Kitzukis daddy after all" Tameki said, 'if your the father than who is the mother, plus' "I ALREADY GOT DAD I DONT WANT ANOTHER ONE" I finished what I was thinking out loud.