Chapter 2

Kitzuki's POV

"Welcome to the Ouran High School Host club" Tameki said, "uh you know what I think I'll just leave" I said while turning around to the door. Before I could leave, someone yanked my collar making me fall backwards, "what the hell is wrong with you" I yelled. "Did you miss us" one of the twins said, "trust me it hasn't been long enough" I said.

"Now Hikaru, Kaoru, leave the poor girl alone" Tameki said, the twins snickered, I gritted my teeth, "IM NOT A FUCKING GIRL" I yelled as loud as I could, I swear the earth shook. "Calm down Kitzuki-chan" a little boy with big puppy brown eyes and short blonde hair walked up to me with a tear in his eye. I looked down and smiled weakly, I coughed before continuing, "I'm very sorry for my sudden out burst I will be leaving now" I said.

When I turned around Tameki caressed my jawline, "are you maybe into guys like me" he said sexually. I started breathing hard and took big steps back trying to get away from him. Suddenly I hit something and turned around and saw that I tipped over glass. "Now you've done it commoner" one of the twins said, I think his names Kaoru. "That vase is worth 8 million, Kitzuki" Kyoya senpai said, "I'm going to have to pay you back" I said.

"Tsk tsk, yeah your going to have to pay us back, since of course you don't have any money you can pay with your body. Starting today your the host clubs dog"
Tameki yelled at me, 'I don't think I can handle this mom I've been captured by a group of boys calling themselves a host club' I said to myself. I instantly passed out, when I woke up I was in a nurses office with Kaoru and Hikaru.

"Oh come on seriously" I groaned out, the twins turned around and hovered over me and held me down. "C-Come on guys let me go" I gulped nervous as hell. "Hmmm, what do you think Kaoru" Hikaru said, "nah it's to much fun wouldn't you agree Hikaru" Kaoru said. Hikaru and Kaoru started leaning towards my body, when the door slammed open revealing a very pissed off Kyoya.

"Hikaru Kaoru get out" Kyoya yelled, "but why" the twins said in unison, "because if you don't I'll tell your mom that little accident you had at school a couple weeks ago. Wouldn't want to spoil the Hitachiin name would we," Kyoya said with an evil grin. "Whatever let's go Kaoru" Hikaru said while leaving with Kaoru behind him.

"Thank you, so much Kyoya sen-" "honestly you can't do anything on your own can you" Kyoya said completely annoyed. 'What's this guys deal' I think to myself, "get up and go home tomorrow your going to be a host so you better get ready" Kyoya senpai said.I grabbed my stuff and left the school.
--------------------------------------------
*At Host Club*

Tamekis POV

"Hello my princesses" I said to the ladies sitting in front of me, "h-hello Tameki I baked you a cake today would you like to taste it" one of the girls asked me, "only if you feed it to me" I say back. "I'm Tameki I heard the host club has found a new little pet" one of my usual a said. "Well I wouldn't call him that but- oh speak of the devil here he is" I said while pointing at Kitzuki.

Kitzukis POV

As I walked in with the stuff I was asked to get I heard Tameki say 'speak of the devil' I looked up and he was point one at me, and for some reason my heart skipped a beat. "Hello little piglet did you get everything on the list" he asked. After he asked that question it felt like a light him bold went right through me that name annoyed me, 'why piglet' I think to myself.

"Yeah" I said as I took out the instant coffee from the bag, "hm I don't recognize this brand is it already ground" I hear Tameki ask, "no, it's just instant coffee" I said, 'what else would it be' I think to myself. "Oh I heard about this before its commoners coffee it's already ready and all you have to do is add water" Tameki said. "Wow commoners don't even have enough time to grind their own coffee beans.

"I'm sorry I'll go back and buy something else....excuse me for not buying you expensive coffee" I say coldly in annoyance. "No I'm going to try it" Tameki said, earning awes from the crowd. "I will drink this coffee" Tameki declared, "oh Tameki you don't have to drink it just because she bought it" I heard a red head girl say about me. 'Not only did she insult me but........SHE CALLED ME A FUCKING GIRL WHAT THE HELL' I scream in my head. "Oh I'm sorry I was just talking to myself" she said, 'talk to my self my ass' I think sarcastically.

"Kitzuki come over hear and make some is this commoners coffee" Tameki said. I brushed off the thought of the red head and walked over to Tameki, I poured water in 3 cups and stirred them perfectly......in my opinion. Tameki gave 3 girls one cup 'did anyone notice that Tameki said he was going to drink it but isn't right now' I think to myself.

"I'm afraid if I drink this my father might yell at me" I heard one of the girls say, "what if I let you drink it.......from my mouth" Tameki said, 'ew I wouldn't trust drinking from his mouth, I think he has.........seduction rabies....HIGHLY DEADLY' I think to myself, I chuckle a little at my joke.

Then suddenly everything went back the way they were the twins were doing their forbidden love thing which is still confusing and Tamekis going back to being a pervert. Kyoya senpai is being his normal....well there are no words for his normal. Honey senpai was acting like a child while Mori was acting like a protective MOTHER not father, MOTHER. Wow this club going to take a lot to get used to but I think I can do it I am gay, and......I AM A BOY FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME!!