The First Time I Saw Her

I noticed her before she noticed me. I kept my distance not wanting to attract any attention.

I stayed amongst the crowd far enough to just barely see her. The pure vision of her distracting me from my regular noon work out. I usually came to train at this time, making my lunch breaks 2 hours rather than one by training. My body was my temple and I always made sure I was in prestine shape.

I'm the boss to my empire anyways. I made my hours and spent them however I wanted. I own a series of the most hip nightclubs in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York.

Yeah, I could be busy, but I had teams doing all the work for me. I just made sure every mother fucker in my teams ran my clubs efficiently and with the utmost quality.

Everyone who was anyone came to my clubs. Famous celebrities, spoiled rich moguls, the hottest models. If you are ugly and a nobody, your presence is turned away.

But if you are famous, rich, and ugly than your admittance is welcomed with a fat embrace. But attached to it was a price. A big fat high greenback price. Glamor, eye candy, hot bodies everywhere filled my clubs nightly and it all came with a price, a plentiful lucrative price that filled my golden lined pockets bountifully.

I can't really explain the impact she had on me when I first laid my eyes on her. It was much like a thunderbolt that hits your wet skin while running out naked in a thunderous rain. The shock of it was both intense and much near close to death. Because for someone like me, a single man who relished in the non commited lifestyle of promiscuity and freedom, being tied down to one ball and chain was not my idea of living.

But there she was. Long blonde hair, the color of it made her golden skin glow like hot fire. I wanted to slide my tongue on her skin just to cool her down. Perspiration covering her plump breasts barely covered by a black lace tank top.
She turns around and bends down to pull up the weight, my member throbs and I am fixated at her round bottom and hour glass figure. Her small waist, thick legs covered by baggy black pants rolled up just below her knees. I was mesmerized by her simplicity and naivete. Naivete because she seemed so unaffected and completely blind to the effect her presence was having on the whole gymnasium.

I hid behind the crowds of people lifting around me, distancing the space between I and her. My predator like gall evoking me to tear at the innocent demeanor of my prey, her, standing there in all her curvaceous beauty.

I didn't want her to see me. She squats down, knee level, back arched, ass popping out, she gets ready to pull the weight up to her hips. Not a clue in the world that all male eyes, especially mine, where on her. Heads tilting to the side in order to get a better look at that round sexy ass, aching to be penetrated.

"Fuck bro," the built sweaty bastard, elbows me and interrupts my sexual haze on her ass, "do you see that shit. Damn she's hot. I'd like to tap that in all angles."

I look at him dead in the eye, we are eye level. My green eyes turning black, against his murky shit brown. We are both over 6 foot 1. He had 15lbs extra on him of muscle to my 200 lbs well formed body. I square up my vascular built shoulders and arms and angrily stick my face right up to his, "Hey, mother fucker, unless you want me to permanently shut your ass up, I suggest you keep your fucking trap shut!"

I was ready and willing to pummel the perverted fool in his blonde Ken like fucking face. I waited in anticipation for him to retort back like a man, instead he retorted like a pansy wailing she-cunt.

Eyes wide open, Vincent the dumb fucker looks at me with pure intimidation splotched all over his pale skin, lifts both hands up in a stop motion and backs up,"Whoa bruh, I didn't mean nothing by it. Fuck bro, is she your girl? I'm sorry."

I go back down to pick up my weights, increasing the massiveness of my bulging biceps. I continue to shove my alpha male dominance over his cowardly face and give him the deadliest scowl and say, "That's none of your business, stay the fuck away from her and make sure you tell that to the rest of the guys!"

***If you want to find out what happens next go to the following link and own the complete 1st Book of Isabella....ready to tantalize and ignite your passions and desires. Until then, the next following chapters are added from Book One to increase the plot. Enjoy!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE LINK TO KINDLE OR ANY OTHER LINK SELLING ISABELLA (1-3) HAS BEEN HACKED. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE BOOKS. I AM TRULY SORRY AND APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW ASAP WHWN THE BOOKS CAN AGAIN BE PURCHASED. THANK YOU!!

Thanks for your support, and get ready to join me in this mindbending, steamy, psychological, and highly erotic twist.