Chapter 6

Lilly woke up in pain after her night with Sid because it was her first time being fisted good and hard. She climb out of the bed then grabbed Sid's baggy basketball jersey and put it on then Sid asked her where she was going she just said going to see how Shannon is feeling. Then Sid told her to hurry back so they can have more fun together like last night then Lilly just said "yeah sure we can" in a sarcastic voice then walked out of the room.

Lilly walked into her and Shannon's room to see Shannon sitting in the bed screaming at an ipod touch while she was playing angry birds. Then Shannon looked up and asked Lilly why she was walking like a retarded penguin and Lilly just said Sid stuck his fist up my fanny and it hurts like a bitch and Shannon laughed at her. Lilly sat on the bed and asked Shannon if she was feeling okay and Shannon just said I feel fine now girl the door open it was Sid coming to bring Lilly back to his room for more fun he put her over his shoulder and Lilly was mouthing "HELP ME" Shannon just said have fun.

Then Paul came into the room and closed the door behind him then walked over and sat on the bed with Shannon. Paul just asked if she was okay Shannon said I feel fine now that I have you Paul just smiled and put his arm around her then she started cuddling into his side. Shannon looked at Paul and smiled then Paul kissed her passionately but after a minute or so Shannon pulled away from him saying I'm with Joey why the fuck would you do that I fought you were friends. Paul said Shannon your beautiful and you deserve better than Joey and Shannon said how the hell would you know what I want.

Then Paul stud up and walked towards Shannon and pulled her towards him and kissed her again then they started ripping each others clothes off. Paul pushed Shannon onto the bed and kissed her more then he pulled her legs apart and inserted his dick. He started slow then got faster and Shannon was moaning and sticking her fingernails into Pauls back then he came all over the place after he pulled his dick out of Shannon's pussy. Shannon then told Paul to please leave so she could think about what's she has done to Joey. Paul just said think about who you want to be with then he walked out of the room.

Shannon grabbed her shower bag of her bed side table and went into the bathroom to shower while she was showering Joey walked in and said we need to talk so meet me in my room when you finish Shannon said okay will be there in a while. Shannon put on her knee high socks a pair of pants and a jumper then walked into Joey's room. Joey was standing in the corner while Shannon sat on his bed then Joey walked towards her then grabbed her hands and asked her to be his proper girlfriend. Shannon screamed "yes I would love that". Joey gave her a giant hug and kissed after she said yes to be his girlfriend.

Then Shannon and Joey lied on his bed with each other talking and laughing about stupid stuff like when "Shannon got high and left the bus for air but went and played in the play park". But then Shannon got up and ran to the bin to vomited everything up Joey got up and went over to and held her hair back for her. Shannon got up of the floor and went to the bathroom to brush  her teeth and Lilly came into see if Shannon had any tampons she could have Shannon just said yeah I have a box in that bag.

Lilly was like thank fuck you have some because I just got my period Shannon laughed and said I haven't had my period in a month and a half Lilly gave her the biggest death glare you could ever see. Shannon asked Lilly why she was looking at her like that Lilly said you use condoms "NO" you take the pill everyday "NO" so you have the bar in your arm Shannon said NO NO NO NO why would I have all of them things. Lilly then said we need to go to the walmart and get you a pregnancy test I think your pregnant Shannon explains why your being sick all the time.

Shannon's mouth opened in big shock and Lilly shouted "YOU COULD HAVE A BUN IN THE OVEN" Shannon put her hand over Lilly mouth and said shout the fuck up there are other people on this tour bus. Lilly licked Shannon's hand to make her move it of her mouth and Shannon just said my hands have been all Joey's dick and you just licked them laughing at Lilly.

Lilly said I hope you washed them Shannon said yeah I did your fine now lets go to the walmart and get a pregnancy test. Lilly and Shannon about to leave the bus till Jim asked where they were going Lilly just said were going to get candy from the walmart Jim handed Shannon five dollars to get him twizzlers Shannon said will be back in an hour.

Shannon and Lilly walked into the walmart and picked up a clear blue pregnancy test and paid ten dollars for it. Then they went to the tour bus bathroom Shannon sat on the toilet and peed on the test then gave it to Lilly while Shannon washed her hands. Lilly dropped the test in shock and Shannon looked at her and said what is it positive or negative Lilly was like its positive Shannon started to shake.

Joey walked into the bathroom and hugged Shannon because she was shaking Lilly grabbed the test of the floor and put it in her back pocket of her jeans. Then Shannon walked out of the tour bus and  went and sat on the swing in the play park for an hour then Lilly came out and sat with her and asked what you going to do about you being pregnant Shannon said I'm going to keep it and that's the end off it I know my life is going to change but I don't care.

Lilly asked when you going to tell Joey and Mick and Shannon just said I'm going to tell Joey first then I will tell my daddy Lilly wished Shannon good luck telling Mick then they both laughed.