vii

Skilar's point of view

I leaned back to my seat as I stopped by a red sign. I sighed, a new day with the bitch. Ever since that incident happened, she never goes out of her room. She would just call me if it's her time to eat already. I mean, she's been like that ever since, but these past few days, she grew more distant.

I leaned forward again as it turned to green, speeding up when I realized nobody's driving other than me. I really didn't want to work with her or work for her, but I'm doing this for Tyler.

Tyler still hasn't come back ever since he left, I was legit praying for his family. Gosh, I wouldn't want him to go back with a frown in his face. Yeah I know I'm a good friend. I didn't know I was literally in front of Lauren's house now, considering the fact that I almost pass off her house because of the strange black car in front of her porch. I raised my brow, not sure who owns that. I pulled over and hopped out of my car, walking to her porch and softly knocking at her door.

"Come in," I heard an unfamiliar girl's voice shout at me. I just followed her instruction, opening the door and coming in to see a girl with brown hair that's probably up to her waist, and a girl with black hair that's until her shoulder beside her in the small couch.

"You're Skilar?" The one who looks older asked me. I nodded awkwardly, not knowing what was the right to do.

"Don't be shy, haha. I'm Lisa. I'm Lauren's older sister and this is her younger sister Dani. We just came to visit her, y'know," she says explaining their company. I nodded.

"W-where's Lauren?" I asked, mentally face-palming my face when I stuttered.

"Oh yeah. She's upstairs getting something she said she wants to give to us. You can check up on her if you want," Lisa says, smiling at me, I nodded while smiling back, she doesn't seem like one of Lauren's sister at all. "Just go talk to her. She's been up there for so long already," she added, pulling out her phone and unlocking it, letting all her attention go to it. I nodded, walking slowly to the stairs and up to her room, to find her reading a letter.

"Uh, hey," I said, looking down.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to knock?" she says sassily.

"I-I didn't want to ruin your moment," I said.

"You already did. What do you want?" She says, still not looking up from the paper in her hands.

"Just casually checking up on you, I'm sorry," I whispered, turning back around to go back down.

"Tell my sisters to come here. I Don't wanna go down," she says.

"I can bring you down stairs?" I offered, just earning a stupid glare from her, practically telling me to just shut up and follow her.

"Sorry," I mumbled before sprinting off downstairs and telling the both of them to come upstairs. They did, so I was alone downstairs when I felt my vision starting to spin, and I start getting dizzy. I tried standing up to go to her kitchen to find some medicine to kill this headache and this spinning when I lost balance, falling off the ground.

"Shit," I cursed once I realized I can't stand without someone's help. I tried standing up again, but this time making the flower vase crash off the ground, making a very loud noise. groaning loudly, I cursed again, "Fuuuuck!" I didn't mean it to be so loud but it did and made Dani and Lisa go downstairs.

"Oh gosh, Skilar. Lemme help you," Lisa says worriedly, running to my side. Dani did the same, but at the opposite side of mine. They both help me stood up, both of them slinging me to each of their shoulder, plopping me down onto the couch.