iv

Skilar's point of view (yay?)

I was in room, doing what I love to do as always; read books, when my phone started ringing. I reached out to get it from my nightstand and Dr. Bryson, one of the professional doctors in Nashville Tennessee Medical Hospital was the one who showed up in the callers ID.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Oh hey, Ski," he says. "Ski", that's what mostly people call me.

"Hi Doc, what do you need?" I asked.

"New patient. Just go here for more information," he says.

"Okay. I'm on my way," I answered excitedly. At last, I'll be on duty again, my last time was still three months ago.

"Okay. I'll be waiting," he says before hanging up.

I stood up from my bed and to my closet to pick a decent outfit.

(I'm not good at this "outfit picking" stuff, you imagine what you want to imagine as Skilar's outfit.)

I walked down the stairs and saw my older sister Audrey sitting at our couch.

"Hey Ski," she called me, stopping everything she's doing to look at me, "where to?"

"Uh, Dr. Bry called me," I answered and she nodded.

"New paypay?" She asks. I giggled before nodding. Okay, I know you're probably wondering what "paypay" means. That's what me and Audrey says instead of saying "patient." I don't know. Guess we really just got used to it so yeah.

"Good luck, sis," she says. I said a silent "thank you" before going out of our door and heading to my bicycle. I unlocked it and started pedal-ing it. We really don't have a car so bicycle is what I usually use when I'm off to somewhere, as long as that "somewhere" isn't too far and is capable of just bicycling.

Soon I reached the hospital, locking my bicycle to one of the poles in this hospital. I need to take care of this bicycle considering that's the only vehicle we have right now. I started walking around the way to the hospital and reached Arthur, the guard of this hospital.

"Hola, Arturo," I greeted him.

"Hey Ski," he says. I smiled before going in and going in in the elevator as well. I waited for how many seconds before it opened. I went out and head automatically to Dr. Bryson's room. But before going in, I need to knock of course. The door opens.

"Oh you're here now. Come in," he says, opening the door wider for me to go in so I did, "please sit," And so I did.

"So Skilar as I said, you will be on duty again," he says. I nodded.

"I'm fine with that."

"So I'm guessing you know, Lauren Cimorelli, right?" I nodded. I was slightly confused as to why he was asking me about this girl. Yeah whatever, she's one of them. I hate all of them.

"You'll be taking care of her," he smiles at me. My eyes widened. No way in hell I'm working for those stupid celebrities. I know I'm being judgmental but I know they're all the same. They use money to buy everything.

"Me? Why me? Why not Tyler?" I asked.

"'Cause they want it to be a girl," he says. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So they don't want a guy? What's the difference? I don't get it," I said.

"He's a guy. It's dangerous if a guy and a girl are lived together in a house where the only ones who live there are them," he explains.

"Oh, so the Cimorellis think Tyler will take advantage of Lauren? What a bitch. He's been working for so many paypays already and yet none of them complained," I rolled my eyes. Tyler's a friend of mine and I know he's a good guy. They were being judgmental. I know I was too, but still. They don't even know Tyler personally to say he's some kind of pervert. He can't do that, I know him. I trust him. "Stupid celebrities," I muttered.