Tainted Bonds

17 years old
Mai

His soft full lips coaxed mine into submission. Lips twisting as his tongue twined with mine. Sharing breath, he kissed the life out of me but I was alive. I felt the most alive I had ever felt

His thick hands roved over my body, gripping my hips and pulling me in closer. His hard arousal throbbed along my thighs, rocking lightly against me.

Harsh gasps of air left my mouth as his lips glided down my neck. Teeth pulling at my skin as he nibbled and sucked his way down to my chest. I gripped his thick hair in my hands and forced his head towards my chest. A chuckle escaped his lips but I forced his head harder.

"Cobie" I whined, he always teased me.

"Shh" his wet tongue sweeping across my cleavage before he pulled down the strap of my bra. My nails sunk into his scalp in anticipation. I was throbbing for his touch.

A sharp cry left my mouth, eyes tightening as his lips wrapped around my tightened nipple. He sucked the small nub into his mouth, his tongue laving at it before he sunk his teeth in. The pain travelled between my legs causing a gush of wetness to slick my thighs.

My legs automatically fell open, my hands trailing down his back and clenching into his behind. Forcing him against me. A grunt left his mouth as I began rocking against him.

Gasps leaving my mouth as the pace picked up. His free hand wrapped around my other breast, squeezing and stroking.

"Fuck, Vee" he moaned deep, his eyes shut as his jaw clenched. My cropped hair disheveled.

I couldn't wait any longer, pulling his hand away from my breast I slowly pulled it down my stomach. My fingers wrapped around his wrist as I pulled him lower. When his hand began moving on their own I let him go. My hands rising to my chest and squeezing.

"Cobie" I gasped, head thrashing side to side as his fingers sunk beneath the line of my underwear. His thumb stroking along that little nub that had received so much self love from me.

"Fuck, Vee you are so wet" he moaned in my ear as a gush of slickness met his prodding fingers.

"There," I squawked my head rolling against the wall as I gripped his shoulders. My body pulsing around his fingers.

"There?" Her grunted, fingers squelching inside of me as he pounded on that spot.

"Yes, yes. Yessssss" tears trickled from my eyes as my body exploded around his thrusting fingers. I spasmed and spasmed until I was nothing but a twitching mess against the wall.

His slick fingers sunk into his mouth, nostrils flaring at the taste of me. Eyes dilated in lust and manhood thick with need.

I pounced on him, our bodies tumbling onto the bed as we broke out into fits of laughter.

"You're so eager" he chuckled, fingers stroking along my finely cropped hair.

"You know I love to please you," my tongue flicking out and licking against his trailing fingers. I sucked the digit into my mouth, lashes flickering as I lightly bit down. Coating his fingers in my saliva, showing him what I could do.

"Damn V, you drive me crazy" his eyes rolling back as I kissed along his solid abs. Lips moving lower and lower. Past the band of his underwear and revealing that heavy part of him that I had come to love.

"You drive me mad, Cobie" I moaned just before swallowing him whole.

//--//

"Shh, you're making too much noise" I giggled as Cobalt's heavy feet stomped through the compound.