I turned back towards the three. "If he doesn't stop staring at me, we're gonna have some problems." 

They all three shot him glares and he rolled his eyes, obviously not affected by it. "Really?" I questioned, making them raise their hands in defense. "He's apart of a rough gang in the worst part of New York and you think a glare is going to scare him?" 

"Can we just focus on Dally right now?" Soda seethed, getting impatient with all of us. 

We all nodded, but before we could say anything, Rover came in along with Dally. "Y'all get to see a hell of a show."

He made us stand up and go downstairs to the basement where Dallas and the supposed 'not innocent person' are at. It was a huge basement and I shivered at the idea of all the terrible stuff they've probably done down here. 

Rover motioned to some chairs. "Well? Go ahead, sit down." 

We all sat down hesitantly and I felt myself getting that same sick feeling in my stomach. "I can't watch this." I whispered, running my hands through my hair. 

Steve rubbed my back gently. "We have to think of something. I can't stand to watch this either." 

Suddenly, a smirk grew on Two-Bit's face, making all of us shake our heads in a fast motion. "C'mon, hear me out!" He whisper-yelled. 

I sighed. "Fine." 

"Well, he wants a show. Let's give him a show." 

I raised my eyebrows. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, let's give this bastard a show!" 

//

"ALRIGHT, ARE Y'ALL ready to witness a killing firsthand?" Rover's voice was thick with amusement, making me clench my jaw. 

I glanced at Soda and he nodded. I stood up. "Actually, I have something different in mind." 

Dallas shot me a glare from behind Rover, and I could tell he wanted to strangle me for even saying anything. "And what would that be, Naomi?" Rover spat my name, getting close to my face. 

I walked towards Dallas. Let the show begin. "Have you killed anyone before this, Dally?" 

Dally's face went pale and my mouth dropped. I heard Two-Bit scoff from behind us. "You killed someone? What the hell, Dallas?!" 

"I-I" He started stuttering and I could see Rover smirking from the corner of my eye. The person that was going to be killed shot me a thankful look in his eyes, making me smile. 

"Man, Dal, I didn't know you were like them." Soda spat 'them' in disgust.

"Guys, you don't understand..." Dallas's voice started faltering and I felt bad, but this was the only way to get out of this. They're too strong for us to fight them, so that was automatically out of the question. 

"No, I completely understand." I snapped, moving away from him. "You're a murderer!" 

Dally's face crumbled and it made my stomach crumble. Please, Dallas, why the hell can't you get the memo? Rover started cackling. "This is mighty interesting, Dallas. Should I tell them the story since you obviously can't?" 

Dally clenched his jaw and didn't say anything, so Rover took that as his cue to continue. "It was a cold, winter day and ole Dallas and I were walking on the street. It was nighttime, so we knew all of the hoods were out. That's why we made sure to bring a few weapons just in case. As we were walking, a teenage boy popped out, just joking with us, but he caught Dallas by surprise and he stabbed him. The boy bled out to death." 

When he finished, all of our mouths hung open. Not too wide, but not closed either. I glanced over at Dally and he looked so vulnerable. I can't do this anymore. 

"You can't make him kill anyone!" I shouted, getting in Rover's face. "Kill him yourself, you bastard!" 

Rover chuckled and clenched his jaw. "You shouldn't have said that." 

I cocked my head to the side. "What exactly are you going to do, huh?" 

"STOP!" We all turned our heads to find Dallas. "Let them leave, Rover. I'll stay and do the job, but just get them the hell out!" 

"I'm not leaving you!" I yelled, my voice cracking. 

Soda walked over and put his hands on my shoulders. "Naomi, c'mon. He'll be fine. Let's go." 

"No!" I shook my head repeatedly and got out of Soda's grip, Steve catching me and picking me up. He threw me over his shoulders as I kicked and squealed. "Steve, put me down or I swear to Go-" 

"Naomi, stop! I promise you he'll be fine!" Soda shouted as we got outside. 

Steve put me down and I started crying. "What if he won't be?" I sobbed into Soda's chest as he rubbed the back of my head. 

"We'll wait for him. I promise." Soda whispered. 

I nodded my head and we all walked back towards the truck. We sat in it in a silence. It wasn't comfortable or awkward. Just silent. We didn't know what was going on in that house, and frankly, I don't think we wanted to. 

We just wanted Dally out of there. 

//

zayum, this is getting intense asf.

next chapter is going to be crazy, so be prepared!