THIRTEEN

❝the hardest part is accepting how people change, and that alone changes everything

❝the hardest part is accepting how people change, and that alone changes everything.❞

AN ENORMOUS SMILE grew on my face

AN ENORMOUS SMILE grew on my face. "You fallin' for me, Dallas Winston?" 

A cold expression washed over his face as he shook his head. "I already told you, I don't fall for anyone." 

I raised my eyebrow. "Then why haven't you left me yet?"

"I need a house to live in, don't I?" He asked, using a duh tone in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the fact that what he said hurt me. That's who Dallas was, though. I won't change him. People never change anyways. 

The rest of the car ride was quiet until we pulled up to my house. I walked inside, Johnny and Pony both asleep on the couch. I smiled to myself, pulling a cover over the both of them. Dally chuckled behind me. "They'll be fine without a cover."

I brushed past him, walking to my room. I was about to close my bedroom door, but Dally's foot stopped it from closing all the way. I heavily sighed, opening the door to reveal Dally shirtless. 

I raised my eyebrow. "I would like to go to sleep, so go to your own bedroom." 

He cracked a small smile, but it quickly faded. "Yeah, yeah, Cinderella. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the Curtis's with me tomorrow."

I shrugged. "Sure. I haven't seen the gang in a while."

He shot me a smirk. "That's because you've been with me." 

//

"WHERE WERE YOU and Dal yesterday?" Pony asked as we started walking towards his house. 

Dally was walking beside me, while Johnny was on the other side of Pony. "At Buck's as usual." I replied, kicking a pebble.