Chapter 1

Belle's POV
I am just a simple girl named Belle French who goes to New York College. I am 22 years old and I want to become a librarian. I love books and I love reading. I live alone in a little appartment in this big city named New York. I just broke up from my boyfriend, Gaston, that now is my ex, of course. He was a jerk to me and I couldn't be his girlfriend anymore. He was beating me and he was following me as his little toy. Now I am leaving the college because I finished my classes. I enter in my car and start driving home. I start feeling sad so I'm crying. I'm crying in the car while I'm driving. I don't realize what's in front of me anymore. A car that's driving in the wrong way is in front of me. Once I open my eyes I see the car. All I can do now is scream for help but nobody hears me. I scream as loud as I can but nobody comes to help me and I can't avoid the accident. It's too late and my car crashes with the other car. I have a car accident and get knocked out. I'm unconscious and blood appears on my perfect pure skin.
Blood...
Bruises...
Scars...
Unconscious...
All I see is a black image. I'm not waking up because I'm unconscious. I need help but I can't do anything. The seatbelt is still on me. Blood pours on my shiny skin. This day is like a nightmare. A very, very bad nightmare, but unfortunately, is real. Everything that happened...is real...the car is broken and I'm still in it, unconscious. I need help...I need help to get out of here and wake up...wake up from this horrible, but real nightmare...

Rumple's POV
There's no much to tell about me. I'm John Gold, 35 years old therapist to the New York hospital. I'm rich, due to my wife's death-after a car accident in which I also lost my son, Neal. It's so sadly ironic, I'm a doctor and I couldn't even save my family, pathetic...This is why each night I drown into burning liquor and eventually cigarettes. I keep working because a doctor can't just decide from a day to another to stop working and being what he is. But I have to admit that I lost so much that I love, I lost all hope and light in my life, still wondering each day why I keep waking up each day if I don't even have any reason to. Milah and Neal went away five years ago and since that fatal day I fed and made grow a special behaviour. I go sad, bad and mad every single time I see people around me so I used to it. One day after my service which ended up in the afternoon I decided to go for a ride. I was so low and kind of depressed, remembering about Neal and felt sad and angry all the morning. As I'm driving I just wanted everything to end, all the suffer, all the pain and loneliness, I changed the road and drove on the wrong way, in order to crash everywhere I could...This when I see a car run just in front of mine and lifting violently to the side of the road and crashed, because of me...
"No no no no.." I say as I run my fingers through my hair..I stop on the other side of the road and rushed to the damaged car, I leaned to see clearly and called to see if the one who was driving was okay but no answer and the smell of gasoline started to get out of the car. I walked further and opened the driver's side to meet an unconscious young woman, with several wounds. I noticed her belt was blocked and heard a noise coming from the back of the car, it started to get fire close to explode. No time to lose I just took my scalpel and cut the belt, took her in a bridal style and I ran as fast as I could to my car, hers taking entirely fire. I put her in and as I take off the crashed vehicle explodes violently with big flames. I lead immediately to where I work and run into the hospital, calling my colleagues to save and cure this unknown. The specialist comes and goes with her, I sit into the waiting room, wondering why I even stopped to help her, me, the selfish and bad one...all those questions I couldn't think about just focusing on the condition of the young woman, willing her to get better and somehow feeling extremely guilty. She maybe was driving to college and I was driving to death...