The Index Of Space Exploration

The ISE or Index of Space Exploration is a vast data programme holding all the information you need to know about sections X & Y of the universe. X & Y are the two main quadrants of the universe and houses over 600 billion galaxies in each section. The ISE holds all the vital information you need to know about each planet, moon, race, species, rock and Galaxy. Even the history of such events that have occurred.

Originally written in paper form by over 300 different race's of aliens, the ISE is a digital data base that can be downloaded on such devices that can store so much info. The Mozzer had already came equipped with the device and ISE installed. This lead Adam and Jake to speculate whether the Mozzer was really a human race created piece of technology or alien. Other thoughts occurred such as 'Maybe we really did come into contact with an alien race on earth? Maybe the government new about it the entire time...'
Yet that didn't explain why such a creation such as the Mozzer was hidden under the WireForest of all places! The most random, almost ridiculous place to hide such a beast.

Unfortunately the ISE didn't explain that. Earth sat in the Y section of the universe (the more boring part) which houses only 2 million alien life forms in total. Which is nothing compared to X half's seventeen million since the last count was made, which was about 350 years ago. However, there is another section...

Section Z.

Many believe it to be fake, stories told by those who are too old or scared to go to the furthest corners of space.  A place that is said to be hell itself. The ISE describes it as
'A mythical dimension in which many are believed to have gone to and never came back...No records or resources available on this...'

Little did our brace explorers know...they would one day find out.