Chapter 3

Stiles's POV

The pack arrived not bothering to knock they just ran in. They looked at me confused probably because they don't recognize me. It was silent for a minute before this kid spoke up.

"Who's he?" The kid asked and Lydia elbowed him in the ribs. He groaned and caught his breath before sitting down on the ground against a wall.

"Uhh... Okay... Well... Scott a little help?" I said very nervous as to what their reactions would be.

"Guys I'd like to introduce you to... Stiles Stilinski... New and improved." Scott said standing up.

"Stiles?" Lydia glared at me I felt a tear fall down my face. I stood up and Lydia literally jumped into my arms. She had her arms around my neck kind of choking me. I gripped her arm and tried to pull it but couldn't get it her grip was too strong.

"Lydia... I-I can't... Breathe..." I huffed out tugging her arms trying to get them to budge. She let go and I started to breathe heavy sitting down on the couch.

"Sorry..." She apologized.

"No... It's fine I just... Need to catch my breath." I reassured her.

Kira and Malia just sat there not saying a word just staring at me as if they wanted to do or say something but couldn't move. I got up and threw my arms around Malia who hesitantly hugged back. Then I hugged Kira who hugged back instantly.

"Who's the kid?" I said pointing to the kid that Lydia had elbowed.

"That's Liam." I glared at Scott waiting for more.

"He's a freshman and my beta." Scott said looking down ashamed. My expression softened as I turned to Liam. Liam stood up facing me and I held out my hand for him to shake. He took my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet ya kid." I said with a slight smile.

"I'm not a kid." Liam huffed out angrily and let go of my hand twisting my wrist. Liam stormed out of the house slamming the door leaving everyone inside in awkward silence for about 2 seconds.

"Ow what's his problem?" I said rubbing my wrist in pain.

"He has anger issues. I'll explain later." Scott told me and I nodded slowly.

"Why do I feel like someone is missing?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Derek. We've looked everywhere we can't find him." Scott shrugged. I face palmed and chuckled shaking my head at them.

"What's so funny?" Kira asked looking at me folding her arms.

"I know exactly where he is." I told them and smiled.

"Where is he?" Scott asked.

"He evolved right?" I asked.

"Yeah..." They all said at once.

"He went off with braeden to train." I chuckled.

"Stiles, Braeden is dead." Scott said.

"Oh well then he's probably off training alone then but I have a feeling I might know where he is."
-------
This sucks I'm sorry...