Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy
-----
Stiles sat in his old room holding a picture. It was of Scott and him. After a while stiles set down the picture and left the house. He drove for a bit until he reached his destination. He walked up to the door and knocked. He waited a few minutes before the door opened. Stiles stared down at his feet until the person spoke.

"Yes?" A familiar voice said. Stiles looked up but the person's face didn't change.

"Did you need something?" The person said.

"Scott." Stiles said hoping Scott would know.

"It's me... Stiles." With that Scott jumped on him and embraced him in a big hug.

"Where did you go? What did you do to yourself?" Scott asked.

"I went everywhere." Stiles said with a slight chuckle

"I'm so glad you're here are you staying?" Scott asked hopeful.

"I don't know yet." Stiles replied.

"Come inside have you seen the pack yet?" Scott asked as they walked inside.

"No." Stiles said.

"Do you want me to invite them over? They all miss you. Plus we have a new edition to the pack." Scott said.

"Um... I don't know." Stiles said nervously and looking down at his shoes.

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Scott said cheerfully.

"Okay..." Stiles said and with that Scott invited the entire pack over.
---------
Sorry it's short it kind of makes the chapter better. Hope you guys are enjoying this story 😁