"Mike I'm sorry about trying to take the lead here but its what I do."

"It's what you do? Amira we had a nice friendly chat earlier on but that certainly does not mean you take over my job for me, I understand your connections, Cole was a good friend of mine, we studied together and you work for the boss I get that but here and now this is my baby." Mike was obviously proud of his achievements but there was a sense of regret in his tone. 

  "When I applied to learn how to fly a plane I went into this specific field cause I knew there would never be a hassle I'd be doing something I enjoyed and was passionate about, I would never be put in a situation were I would have to make a mistake and due to it I'd have to lie. You see I may be some respectable captain everybody loves and envy's but I'm human. I used to have a habit of lying, Cole's honesty changed that but that doesn't mean I hate it, I hate the situation were in. This whole mess wasn't supposed to happen, I'm sorry if I am being a bit frosty but the whole situation has me going under." 

Adam confused by how Amira would know a friend of Mike interrupted him quickly before Amira's little lad could get anymore impatient, he was only a child and although his mean streak was on a high at the moment, Adam didn't think it fair to drag the boy in this mess.

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, really we do that's why we are here, all we are asking is could you go round checking everyone's tickets to see if we are the only ones that are not supposed to be on it."

Adam watched panic flash over the captain's face before he changed it.

"Okay we'll get to that, you three get to your seats I'll come and find you for anything else. And Adam? Thank you for trying to help me even though I can tell how mad you are at me."

  Amira snorted in an un-lady like manner before walking away with Javed who was asking if they could see the captain's spaceship. Adam chuckled following them.

For now he would wait. He knew he had partially failed at his current assignment but here he had currently struck the jackpot: Amira was one intriguing lady

  Adam was half a journalist - if there was any such thing. On rare occasions when he found out some important news he would busy himself writing a article about it and nine out of ten times 'Ava ' loved his articles. She had promised him a seat in the top ten writers in her magazine but he had simply refused, he had needed action in his life and his current occupation gave him that, the money on the other hand was a definite plus too. Not that he saw any of it. All thanks to Richard.

Adam had grown tired thinking of it. One day it would all be over, once he found out his source. Richard was his cousin but he hated him with a passion, he hated him for what he had done to his family.

  "Adam?" Adam felt himself jerk back into the present and looked for the owner of the voice. Javed was seated in Amira's seat beckoning Adam to sit down whilst Amira just smiled on in adoration, smoothing out his light brown hair which had little ringlets in the small amount of hair he had in odd places messed up by his sleep.

"Come talk to me." Javed implored of him.

"Talk? You want to talk?" Amira shot Adam a murderous look for the incredulous tone he had talked in. Although Amira and Javed were mere strangers it warmed his heart when he saw the affection they addressed each other with, Amira had to be more then just a nanny and though right this moment Adam really wanted to ask questions he kept his questions to himself because of the boy. "Right ok lets play 21 questions." Adam chuckled when he saw Amira roll her eyes. "What?" He asked. "Very original." she muttered more to herself then him.

Your right but that's between a man and woman who want to get to know each other." 

his jab cut at her but she ignored it hoping he wouldn't see and quickly turned away but Adam had seen it and had wondered what it meant. They didn't mean anything to each other and had only just met.