Chapter 19

"No!" Amira screamed "Get off me we have to help her!" But Chelsea and Charlotte held her tightly.

" Amira there is nothing you can do to help her now and they wont allow you to stay together if you get yourself caught" Charlotte told her "They will contact your mother and she will probably take her back."

"My mother will kill her. You saw the state of her before" Amira turned to Chelsea.

Chelsea had tears running down her face. "Im sorry Amira Charlottes right all we can do is get Emily out of here."

Chelsea picked Emily up and comforted her she was crying for her sister still.

"We still have the problem of getting Chelsea on the boat though, they will be checking papers especially after finding a runaway." Charlotte worried.

"Im not going I have to help Claire!" Amira said stubbornly.

"Charlotte you take Emily tonight get her safe and look after her. I will stay with Amira and make sure she doesnt do anything stupid. We will find a way to follow later on." Chelsea suggested.

Amira watched them go and then gave in to her tears as Chelsea hugged her tight.

As the pain started to fade Claire took in her surroundings. She was laid out on the floor of a small office type room. Several security guards in uniforms surrounded her and she wondered what would happen now. She hoped Amira had listened and taken Emily to safety she could handle any punishment if it had helped Emily get back to the free land.

The guards started talking about what to do with Claire.

"It looks like the chip reaction is finishing"

"Stupid slaves they never learn"

"Did you get the details Dave?"

"Wow its the Queens runaway theres a massive reward for this one!"

Claire didnt know who said what but she was forced into a tiny tiled room just big enough for her and a couple of guards to fit.

"Secure it well we cant let it escape" One guard said

By the time they were finished Claire knew there was no hope of escape. She was kneeling withe her back to the wall. A chain attached behind her was tied tightly around her neck whilst another held her arms up level with her face but chained together and another held her feet together and fastened to the wall. When the guards were done they shut the door on her and she heard several locks being done up. All she could do was wait for the Queen to arrive for her.