Go fish

"Got any threes?"

"Go fish."

"Got an ace?"

"Go fish?"

"Got any tens?" Seth asked me and I huffed before tossing the card at him.

Seth looked at Roman, "Got any twos?"

Roman searched around in his cards before tossing him a two.

"Got any fours?" Seth asked Randy and he shook his head.

"Go fish." Randy replied, then looked at me, "Got any-"

He stopped when Roman slapped the cards out of his hand, "I'm done playing this."

"Did you just-" Randy started to ask but Roman cut him off again.

"Yes I did." He said, then glanced at Renee, who sat in the other bed, texting away on her phone, "Can me and Randy have our bed back? This is highly uncomfortable."

"That's actually Seth's bed." Dean said to me, "I'm just letting you borrow it while you stay in here."

"You two are gonna sleep in the same bed anyways." Randy said while rolling his eyes, "I'm still uncomfortable."

"You're not the one he has a two hundred pound man sitting in his lap." Seth said to him and I elbowed him lightly, "If you're so uncomfortable then go back to your room."

"You calling me fat?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

If you ever wonder if four large men can fit comfortably on a king size hotel bed and play cards, just know that it's pretty impossible.

I mean, yeah we an fit, barley.

But me sitting on Seth's lap and Roman laying directly in front of Randy in a odd position isn't very comfortable... But I'm pretty sure those two are just secretly spooning.

"You two are not getting this bed back." Renee said to them, not even glancing at them as she typed away on her phone.

"What are you typing?" I asked her.

"Fanfiction." She said with a shrug, "Now shut up."

"You actually like that stuff?" Seth asked her while scrunching his noes.

Renee sighed and set her phone down, then turned to Seth, "Can you live without Crossfit?"

"Well-" he started but she stopped him.

"Exactly!" She shouted while picking up her phone again, "Now, leave me be."

"I gotta get out this bed." I groaned while crawling over Roman, kneeing Randy in his stomach and accident it kicking Seth in the face.

I simply smirk at there shouts of pain and walk over to the door that lead to the balcony. Quickly sliding it back and stepping out onto the balcony.

I lean against the rail and and look out at the lake below. Glad that the company had signed us up for the hotel simply because of the view it had.

"The stars are bright tonight." I say as I heard the door slide back.

"They do." My fiancé voice said while wrapping his arms around my waist, "Second most beautiful thing I've seen tonight."

"Yeah I know," I respond, "The moon looks good too."

Seth gave a small laugh and kissed my cheek, "I was talking about you."

"I know." I said with a smirk, "I just play stupid get more compliments."

"Thanks for telling me your plan, stupid." He said to me playfully.

I smiled and leaned into him and smiled as I felt him place a small kiss on my neck.

These past few months with him have been outstanding. And I honestly couldn't wait to see what more they could bring.

****
Raise your hand if you've read Sext You.

Ok if you didn't raise your hand, then go read that. You are in the wrong place sweetie. This is the MOTHERFUCKIN SEQUEL

THATS RIGHT I FINALLY PUBLISHED THIS.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit afraid to publish this because idk I just hope you all like it.

It's a little bit of a mystery and you'll see why I say so later on.

But I really do hope you guys enjoy.

This... Should be interesting.