Towers ~Zerrie~

Perrie had had a rough childhood; growing up without a motherly figure in her life, and her father left without a trace after the accident. She didn't have anyone left in her family that she knew, but she was old enough to look after herself, but what happens when it all gets too much? Perrie was a bright girl for her age and despite her past, is a very happy girl.

With her best friends beside her, she feels as though nothing can ruin her final school year. Until she finds out that her ex-best friend and her new posse had enrolled at the same school, just because they heard of all the 'cute' boys here and not back in South Shields.

Perrie thought that she would never escape them; they had always given her a hard time in class and out. They would follow her around after school, and Perrie would purposely not go home, just so they wouldn't find out where she lived. You could barely call it a home, but it was all Perrie had.

When Perrie moved to London five years ago, she wasn't expecting the warm welcome that she received on the first day of that school year. She had instantly made two new friends; Jade and Jesy, who had later introduced Perrie to Leigh-Anne. They each had their different styles, which made Perrie feel a bit more comfortable around them because although they were different, they still made time to catch up and talk at lunch, and Perrie wasn't used to such a thing.

She was used to avoiding people who had different style than her, and that was everyone. Nobody had that hippie, 90's look anymore, they had all grown up to wear mini-skirts, tank tops and heels higher than a pencil. Perrie didn't bother with these sorts of people, she didn't want to be ridiculed for not wearing the same as everyone else around her, so she kept to herself as much as she could.

Now that Perrie had three best friends to have her back, she felt much more confident around other people, and expressed her opinion to anyone who would listen, and to be honest, that wasn't very many people. Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne listened and respected Perrie's opinions, only occasionally arguing with her if it hurt their feelings or if it hit something close to heart.

Perrie felt terrible, blabbing on to her friends as if she was the most important person in the world, but she wasn't, so she started to watch what she said, being careful and no longer talking non stop to anyone. The girls noticed this, and asked if there was something wrong, but there wasn't. Perrie was perfectly okay, she was just changing her ways so more people would accept her.

In Perrie's music class, there was a group of rowdy boys that no one really ever talked to, because they were already in a world of their own. Perrie had only talked to the blonde one once, apologizing as she knocked into him in the hallways.

He said it was fine, but others who saw the incident sneered at her, because the blonde boy was quite popular, and anyone who knocked into him and his friends would normally get told off. But not Perrie, and that made everyone think that she had -of some sort- a special relationship with one of the boys, and they hated her for it, even though they didn't know the whole story. There was no story to be told.

The task that was set in that music class, was that they had to sing a song that truly explained their feelings about anything; love, loss, friendships, fame. Perrie didn't use any of those categories, as she thought that many others would simply choose them. She did however, choose to sing about her feelings towards her ex-boyfriend, and she new the perfect way to do it.

Cody was in the same music class, and he was going to get a surprise. A sweet surprise as Perrie would say, as she new exactly how she wanted the music to be; soft, with a bit of a beat, slow and kind. The words would be strong and meaningful, and no one would know who it was for. Perrie had this exact kind of song in her notebook, where she kept all of her song writing.