After we arrived, Umehito walked me to my homeroom and left for his own class. I knocked on the door then slid it open and went inside. Everyone went quiet at seeing me. Then all of a sudden the girls were cooing over me and stating that I looked like a doll. The teacher gave me a smile and asked me to introduce myself as everyone quietened down. I walked to the front of the room and started.

“Konnichiwa, I’m Miyuki Nekozawa, but you can call me Yuki for short!” I said bowing with a cute smile. They all looked shocked, then murmurs spread through the room saying they can’t believe that Nekozawa, aka, my brother, has a sister that’s so cute. The teacher told me to carry on.

“I have a love for candies and cute gothic things. This is my best friend, Sukāretto, but you can call her Suka-chan. She goes everywhere I go!”

 I finished flashing them a cute smile and holding up my cute bunny. The girls squealed as the boys grinned. “Are there any questions?” I asked hesitantly. A blonde haired girl’s hand shot right up.

“What’s your favourite candy?” she asked. I tapped my chin thinking.

“I’d have to say it’d be lolly pops!” I answered grinning childishly, earning myself more squeals.

“What animals do you like?” a tall brunette asked.

I held up Sukāretto, “Bunnies!” They giggled. This time, a boy put his hand up.

“How tall are you?” I blushed at the question, embarrassed about my height then answered,

“4 ft. 9” the girls once again did a squealing contest, saying something about me being an inch smaller than a guy called Hunny-senpai. So the questions came like that and after 5 more questions, I sat down at my desk.

Outsider’s POV

“That kid’s popular” Hikaru commented to his brother and friend, Kaoru and Haruhi. Kaoru agreed by nodding and Haruhi gave a small smile.

“She’s almost like a female version of Hunny-senpai,” Kaoru added.

“I didn’t know Nekozawa-senpai had another sister. I know about his youngest sister Kirimi but I didn’t know about Miyuki” Haruhi admitted.

“Yeah, he never said. But one thing’s for sure, all of them have the same blue eyes” the twins said in unison. Before Haruhi could reply, the teacher dismissed them and everyone headed to their first class.

                                                                                *******

It’s now lunch time and Miyuki is sitting with her 5 newly made friends eating her bento outside in the sun.

“You really should check out the host club after school. Hunny-senpai is the same height as you and he likes candies too! I bet you guys would get along great!” Natsumi (2nd year) gushed excitedly. She had short golden blonde hair which gave a honey coloured tint when the light hit it right and eyes the colour of grass. Aki (a 3rd year), is an empathic girl who had auburn hair and chocolate brown eyes, as well as being the cleverest in her class. Whereas Kimi (a 3rd year), is the most sensible out of all of them and has long black hair and grey eyes. Shizuka (a 2nd year), is a very quiet-but has her crazy moments-girl who has long wavy red hair and hazel eyes.

 Sakura (classmate) is the most thoughtful one out of all of them with strawberry blonde hair and childish blue eyes and also has a very sweet and bubbly personality very much like Miyuki.

Miyuki herself has pale skin, crystal blue eyes that look like gems or ice and waist length brown curls.

“Yeah I’d love to check it out, but I have to look for my brother first,” at that, they looked pretty terrified.