He certainly hoped they wouldn't even touch a strand of his hair. What? All the girls wanted the curls.

Warren laughed heartily, "We won't touch your hair, Styles."

Harry let out a sigh. Relieved would have been an understatement. He ran a hand though his hair and then slouched into a nearby couch. Perrie soon followed his actions.

"You'll be wearing these," Warren held up two large packages.

He handed Perrie her package and she immediately started rummaging through it. She found warm brown contacts, obviously to change her eye colour. She also found fake tan, a chestnut brown coloured wig which was curly and a pair of black ripped jeans, a white crop top and fluro green high tops. Odd, but she thought she could pull it off. Hopefully.

When Warren gave Harry his bag, Harry sighed and gingerly started searching through it. There were electric blue contacts, gel (obviously to style his hair differently) and hair dye. He read the packaging of the hair dye, growing alarmed, but soon relaxed when he found out it would be washed out after seven showers. There was also a black hoodie, a black T-Shirt and dark denim skinny jeans. Not too bad, but low-key and definitely not something he would wear by choice.

"Well, get changing, lovebirds!" Warren clapped his hands twice.

Both Harry and Perrie shot him a glare, before heading towards the change rooms to get to work.

"Follow me," Zayn whispered to Leigh-Anne as they made their way through the corridors, which were extremely confusing.

"No, you're making us even more lost!" Leigh-Anne argued before Zayn shushed her.

Leigh-Anne huffed, crossing her arms, then winced when she accidentally hurt her wound. Zayn eyes softened when he saw her state.

"You want to rest?" Zayn asked, looking concerned.

Leigh-Anne uncrossed her arms and shook her head determinedly, her curls flying around her face, "No, no. Let's go."

Zayn merely nodded and walked around the corner, after checking to see if the coast was clear. Leigh-Anne sneaked after him, trying to be as quiet as she could in her stiletto heels she wore on stage on the night of the kidnap.

Zayn crouched behind a plant, pulling Leigh-Anne with him as someone walked out of a room. Zayn remembered it as Izzy, the girl who was about to stab him with a fake knife. He chuckled at the memory, then stopped when he realised that Izzy had heard.

She stood dead in her tracks, listening intently. She walked silently towards the plant, stopping right in front of it and cupping her ears, trying to pick up a sound. Leigh-Anne held her breath, looking wide eyed at the short haired lady. When Izzy decided that there was nothing interesting or worth her time, she shrugged and left towards wherever she was going.

The pair stayed quiet for a moment, before Zayn piped up, "Let's follow her."

"Are you crazy?" Leigh-Anne whisper-screeched, "She'd kill us, no mercy given!"

"Which means she's hiding something that we're not supposed to know," Zayn reasoned, shrugging, "But we're going to know soon enough."

Leigh-Anne sighed, "What if we get caught?"

Zayn shrugged at ease again, "We're dead."

"Well, thank you, Mr Sunshine. You always manage to brighten my day," Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes, sarcasm evident.

Zayn grinned, "I do try, Miss Pinnock."

Leigh-Anne bubbled out a giggle, while Zayn quietly chuckled. Then, Zayn stood up, hauling up Leigh-Anne with him.

"We should get going before we lose her," Zayn said, growing serious once again.

Leigh-Anne nodded and followed Zayn's lead. They went down a spiralling hallway, when they saw a flash of chocolate brown hair.

"That's her!" Leigh-Anne stated, a notch higher than quiet.

"Sh!" Zayn shushed, placing a hand over Leigh-Anne's mouth.

Leigh-Anne shot an apologetic look towards Zayn, before they shot off. They kept their distance, but made sure Izzy was always in sight. Then, they saw her walk into a room and shut the door behind herself.

"Dammit," Zayn whispered, frustratedly.

"Sh," Leigh/Anne said, softly, "Listen."

They pressed their ears onto the cold, wood door and listened intently. They could pick up a few words here and there such as, they, never and eliminated - which mind you, sent shivers down Leigh-Anne's spine a number of times.

But something caught their attention. Something they were surely not meant to hear. It kept swirling around in their minds. Haunting them as if it were a ghost.

I want them dead. All of them. By tomorrow night.