Chapter 13

I'm sorry I haven't been writing. I've been really busy with certain things. Okay, sorry again and please enjoy this (actually pretty long) chapter.

"EXCUSE ME?" PERRIE spluttered, looking at Warren incredulously.

"You heard him," Harry turned to show his smirk, dimple prominent.

Perrie grimaced and then turned her attention back to Warren, "You're surely not going to make us do this. Right?"

"It's the only way, Edwards, I'm afraid," Warren explained, giving a sympathetic look towards Perrie.

"But, what about the paparazzi?" Harry asked, raising a dark eyebrow, "They'll be all over it, labelling it as Perrie Edwards cheating with Zayn Malik's best mate, Harry Styles."

"Thank you, Harry!" Perrie shouted, finally happy that someone was making sense of the situation.

The edges of Warren's lips curved upwards slightly, "We've got disguises."

Perrie groaned loudly and put her head into her small hands. All she could hear was Harry laughing hysterically beside her. How could Warren do this? Couldn't he tell that she obviously wasn't the best of friends with Harry? She decided it was time to let her sass out, and slapped Harry across the head - hard.

"Ow!" Harry screamed, rubbing the now surely bruised area.

Perrie giggled slightly at his reaction. He had the cutest puppy-like face and was tenderly touching the affected area. This was why she didn't completely hate that idiot. But, still, she definitely did not want to be his girlfriend.

"Come along, kids," Warren gestures with his hand to follow him, "We have a lot of work to do."

Harry and Perrie followed at a fair distance, Perrie fidgeting with her jacket she had thrown on before heading towards the van a few days ago. If only they had decided to catch a taxi. How much more care-free would the girls' lives have been if they did?

While Perrie was pondering over her thoughts, Harry looked over towards her, a grin creeping to replace his bored expression. This should be fun, he thought. He hastily grabbed Perrie's small hand before she had the chance to pull away. Perrie's head snapped in his direction. There was a look of shock, horror and agitation.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, trying to pull her hand away, "Get off!"

"We do need to be in love," Harry explained, his grip on Perrie's hand becoming tighter and a wretched smirk starting to appear, "So, we might as well practise, babe."

Perrie cringed, "No, no. There will be none of that."

Harry's smirk grew even wider, his emerald eyes sparkling as another idea popped into his mind.

"You're right..." he said, moving his hand away, "...It's not enough!"

He snaked his arm around her petite waist and held her close. Perrie started struggling in his grip, not liking the closeness of their bodies.

"You're awful!" she shrieked, surprised Warren wasn't doing anything, "Let go!"

"We're here," Warren simply stated, "You can let go of her now, Styles."

Harry grinned, dimples and all, before letting go. Painfully slowly. Perrie sighed and patted down her jacket, fixing it so it looked decent. Then, she followed the boys into a different room.

"This is the disguises room," Warren explained, "Though, your... outfits - if you will - will be relatively basic."

"So, what do you expect us to wear?" Harry asked, eyes wide.