Chapter 3

PERRIE STRUGGLED TO breathe. The object in the man's hands was a death machine. She was too young to die. She gripped onto Jade harder, even though the South Shields girl was just as scared as Perrie.

The man shifted his attention to Perrie.

"I said don't move!" he growled.

Perrie's eyes widened even more - if that was humanly possible. But, she did as she was told and stopped moving.

The girls heard voices from the background and the man rolled his eyes and looked towards where the noise was coming from.

"Yep, they're awake ... yes, all of them!" he grumbled.

Then, another figure stepped into the room. He had a wide smile on his face and was dressed in what looked like a very expensive suit. He stepped closer towards the girls.

"Stand up," he said.

The girls stayed sitting, motionless. All of them were too scared to even blink.

"George has got a gun and he is not afraid to shoot you!" he screamed, "Stand up!"

The thought registered in Jesy's mind pretty quickly and she pulled Leigh-Anne and herself up. Then, she quickly rushed to where Jade and Perrie were sitting and pulled them up as well.

"Good," the man muttered, "Distance yourselves. At least a metre."

The girls did as they were told, leaving about one metre in between themselves. Perrie shakily tugged at her shirt, looking at the oh-so interesting concrete floor.

"Please, girls, call me Graham," Graham introduced himself.

He stepped closer to where the girls were standing, making his way towards Jesy first. Jesy held her head high and straightened her posture a bit. She thought that it might come across that she's not scared of Graham.

Graham stroked his hand through Jesy's hair and she immediately flinched and backed away. Graham tusked and pointed towards George, who was still standing there with a gun. Jesy stood back in her previous position while gulping.

Graham nodded and moved to Leigh-Anne who was next in line. He shamelessly checked her out, head to toe. Leigh-Anne felt a huge blush form on her cheeks and she immediately wrapped her arms around her bare stomach.

"No shame," she mumbled to herself.

Graham soon moved to Jade, who was shaking (and mind you it was very visible).

"Nothing to be afraid of, dear," Graham told her, "Well..not yet anyway."

He traced a finger across her bottom lip which was plump and pink. Jade couldn't help but notice his breath smelt like blood and alcohol. He, then brushed a hand across her cheekbone. So, she bit his finger. Graham yelped and jumped back cussing under his breath.

"Do that again and you'll be a goner!" Graham hissed while narrowing his eyes at Jade, "But, then again, I do like a feisty one."

He then finally came to Perrie. He roughly grabbed her chin and pulled it so she was looking at him. He nodded to himself while he carefully studied her facial features. When he stepped back, Perrie released a breath she hadn't realised she was holding in.

"Yasmin! Ethan! David! Izzy!" Graham barked, the wrinkles around his eyes creasing even more, "Come out here! Now!"

Immediately, four new bodies emerged from a different room.

"Yasmin, step forward," Graham instructed.

She did as she was told. She looked young, maybe eighteen. She had long wavy blonde hair which lay just above the small of her back and soft grey eyes. She was beautiful, but she had an evil vibe to her, which her crooked smirk so easily gave away.

"Take Jesy - the brunette on the end - to room P6."

Yasmin roughly grabbed Jesy by the arm and pulled her along with her to room P6.

"Jesy!" Leigh-Anne shrieked.

"Shut up!" George pointed his gun at Leigh-Anne.

Instantly, Leigh-Anne did as she was told and zipped her lips. George nodded in approval at her and lowered his gun.

"Ethan, take Leigh-Anne, the frizzy haired girl, to P5," Graham said.

Ethan - maybe twenty five, short brown hair, stubble showing and cold, hard eyes - pushed Leigh-Anne to the door which read Interrogation Rooms. It was the same door Jesy and Yasmin had walked through seconds before.

"Izzy!" Graham shouted.

Izzy stepped forward and waved mockingly at the two girls left standing. She had dark brown hair which was cut short, but her fringe went to her chin. She was quite tall and her lips were curved upwards ever so slightly.

She took Perrie away, obviously already knowing which way to go without Graham's order.

"Now, David, take Jade away - you know which room," Graham smiled evilly.

Jade was really starting to hate that smile. David - an attractive dark-haired man with electric blue eyes - roughly grabbed Jade's shoulders and pushed her in the direction the others went. She scowled at him. Who did these people think they were?

Jade wondered where he was taking her. Would she be in the same room as Jesy, Leigh-Anne or Perrie? She sure hoped she would, as she was still visibly shaking and it was starting to make her look weak.

She was pushed into a room - room P3 - and much to her dismay, she was alone with David. He pushed her down into a seat and put chains around her - presumably so she wouldn't run away.

"Now, I'm going to ask you a few questions, Miss Thirlwall," David explained slowly and progressively, "And you're going to answer them truthfully. Or else. Is that clear, Miss Thirlwall?"

"Or else what?" Jade retorted while snorting.

David's serious face turned into one of a smirk.

"Or else he will get hurt - painfully and torturously," David replied.

"Who?" Jade spat, "There's no other male in here except for you!"

David's smirk grew bigger.

"Him," he said while pointing to a dark corner.

A light suddenly turned on in the direction David was pointing and Jade saw a person struggling in ropes. Her eyes widened generously when she realised who it was. She let out a whimper.

"Sam!" she shrieked.