Chapter 6

ETHAN SMIRKED AT Leigh-Anne and stroked a stray piece of hair out of her face, to which she flinched.

"Don't touch me," she said firmly.

"Well, since you have no purpose for us for two weeks, you can do this," Yasmin announced, walking in with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge.

"What?" Leigh-Anne shrilled, "I ain't doing your dirty work!"

"Oh, but you are," Ethan smiled evilly, "Unless you want us to call George and tell him to bring his gun. And you wouldn't want that, now, would you, Miss Pinnock?"

Leigh-Anne sighed, "No."

"Good."

"Could you at least not call me Miss Pinnock?" she asked, "I hate it."

"No can do, Miss Pinnock," Yasmin smirked.

Leigh-Anne shot her the evils, "Well, I can't do any work if I'm tied up in these chains now can I?"

"Good point," Ethan said, "You're a smart one."

"It's simple logic, Brainiac," Leigh-Anne grumbled to herself.

Once she was released from the chains, she rubbed her wrists. The metal had cut into her skin whenever she tensed and there were surely going to be some scars there.

"Get to work," Yasmin ordered.

"What do you want me to clean?" Leigh-Anne sighed begrudgingly.

Perrie gulped and looked at the list once more.

"W-who do you want me to..to k-kill?" Perrie shakily asked.

Izzy shrugged, "The Prime Minister."

Perrie's eyes widened, "W-what? You want me to kill the Prime Minister?"

"Exactly," Izzy yawned, bored.

"I-I can't kill the Prime Minister!" Perrie shrieked.

"Of course," Izzy nodded, "That's ridiculous."

Perrie nodded, relieved that she understood. She was most definitely not going to kill the Prime Minister of Australia!

"We could always just inject this poison into Mr Malik instead," Izzy shrugged picking up the needle with the deadly substance contained in it.

Perrie felt a pang of distress in her heart. She went to go scream but nothing came out. Izzy walked her way towards Zayn. The needle was inches away from being injected into Zayn.

"Wait!" Perrie shouted, "No! Please, don't!"

Zayn's eyes flickered open. Thank God he's awake, Perrie thought. He rubbed his eyes a bit and blinked. Izzy had pulled away with an eyebrow raised, now smirking at Perrie.

"So, you'll do it?" Izzy inquired.

"Perrie?" Zayn said confusedly.

"Zayn!" Perrie shrieked.

"Shut up!" Izzy screamed, "The two of you!"

"W-where am I?" Zayn asked sitting up. His eyes widened, "Why is Perrie in ropes?"

He stood quickly and rushed towards her when he was stopped. Izzy had pulled out a knife.

"Don't step any closer," Izzy warned.

"No!" Perrie shrieked, "Zayn stay back! Please!"

Zayn didn't say anything. He stood still, eyeing the knife. It looked fake. Almost..plastic? He smirked. Then, he laughed. He actually laughed.

"What is this?" Zayn laughed.

Izzy raised her eyebrow, "What?"

"This-this is too precious!" Zayn exclaimed.

"What's going on, Zayn?" Perrie questioned.

Was her fiancé going crazy? Why was he laughing so hard? No one slipped or told a joke. What was he going off about?

"Please, that knife isn't going to hurt me!" Zayn said.

"Goodness, Zayn! You're not Jesus! Of course it's going to hurt you!" Perrie yelled incredulously.

"Y-yeah," Izzy hesitated, "What sh-she said. Yeah."

Zayn picked the knife from her hand and stabbed it into himself.

"Zayn!" Perrie screamed.

But, no blood poured out. There wasn't a trace of it. It didn't even pierce through his skin. What was happening?

"Is this preschool?" Zayn asked Izzy, obviously amused.

"No?" Izzy raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are we using plastic knifes?" Zayn waved the knife over Izzy's head where she couldn't catch it.

She blushed profusely. Perrie laughed. Izzy grew mad, extremely mad.

"Graham! Graham! He's awake and he's ruining everything!" Izzy shouted.

Zayn quickly rushed over to Perrie. He undid the ropes and let Perrie go. He kissed her shortly on the lips and looked down at her.

"Run," he said, "Go tell the police. Quick! We don't know what they're doing to the other girls. Or if they've got anyone else, including the lads."

"W-what about you?" Perrie shakily asked.

"I'll be alright," Zayn promised, "Now go, before this Graham guy catches up."

Zayn opened the heavy exit door and pushed her out.

"Hurry!" he yelled before closing the door.

Perrie stood there, shocked for a few minutes. Then, she regained her senses. She had to find a police. She started sprinting, looking everywhere trying to find a police station somewhere.

She slowed down after a while to catch her breath. She looked around again and saw a familiar curly haired boy.

"Harry?" she whispered to herself.

She yelled out, "Ha-" but she got interrupted.

The last thing she felt is something hard and cold suddenly bang against her head, before she blacked out.