Wow.

So that's what loyalty looks like.

For once i didn't feel like laughing at such a cheesy line. Bakugou actually said something that sounded genuine. His eye glanced over to me as he finished his statement.

"You can all say what you want but... Nothing can change my mind about that."

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to keep my cool.

"You heard the human Nokia, he's not breaking. What are you gonna do with him huhh Shigaraki?" I cooed, trying to get on his nerves.

He bent down to pick up one of his plastic hands then he turned towards me.

"Him? What should i do with you?" He raged.

"Yeah what should you do?" I sarcastically replied back, sharpening my claws.

"Arde..." Kurogiri whispered to me sternly, trying to get me to cut it.

"So what did you learn there Arde? How to save children? How to kill Noumus?" He questioned, as I stopped what i was doing.

"That was never apart of the plan and you know that!" I growled, remembering the scared look in Tobios eyes. All eyes were on us, my hand gripping the chair. I was ready to snap it in two, just like i wanted to snap his neck.

"Yet you could never kill a stranger?" He asked darkly.

"Of course not, you know me!" I spat back, heaving the chair up.

"But yet... you can kill your own parents?" He finished smiling darkly at me.

No no no...

"Stop trying to act tough in front of everyone. You're not a hero." He mocked, walking towards me.

"That quirk of yours had been a curse from day one and you know it." I slammed my hands to my ears, trying to block out his voice. My eyes felt blurry again...

"Shigaraki..." Kurogiri pleaded, standing in front of me.

"The heck do you mean?" Bakugou butted in, staring at us two.

"Oh, would you like to hear all about little Arde came into this league?" He chuckled, bending down to mock me.

It's not like it was new to anyone. My quirk had been a curse from the start. Anytime my heart beat got too fast, I would go out like a grenade. For most people this would be passing out. But no, i would awaken my animal side. Kinda similar to how Tokoyami has to control his.

But i would think i'm much worse. And i'm not trying to sound cocky.

It was something i had no control of. But every time Shigaraki tells me it was my fault of my parents death, i can't help but think he might be right. I have no memories of them. Just snips.

All i know is that, Shigaraki took me in after that. He liked my quirk. Fire, strength and flight. It was a win. They put years of training into me. Soon I became a top notch weapon.

Kurogiri was the one to act like a father figure to me. He always watched out for me and never forced me to do things i didn't want to.

But of course Shigarakis only problem was that i had refused to kill. And of course he always uses my parents as an excuse.

blacked out (boku no hero academia fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें