Wait wouldn't that mean-

"That means Kai should be considered a multiple quirk user. She has a quirk that allows her to change different parts of her body to animal parts-" Tsu proclaimed.

"And her fire quirk!" Kirishima finished.

Kai felt the stares from her classmates as they discussed her quirks. She shrugged and started to walk ahead.

Midoriya rushed next to her along with the others.

"Sugoi Kai! You're like a shapeshifter!" He babbled.

"Yeah you never told us you could do all those cool things!" Kirishima yelled, shoving between them.

"Honestly, i just labeled it as a dragon quirk, i didn't know i could do that." She sheepishly replied back.

"You must've activated it when you felt the need to charge at the beast." Iida commented.

Yeah i guess so...

"What if she'll want to eat us..." Mineta murmured, clutching on to Tsus legs.

Kai smirked and swing her head around. Flashing her sharp fangs she pointed out "You'd be too chewy, Id eat Satou first because he's sweet".

Both boys turned a bad shade of red, while the girls giggled. Kai chuckled along with them but her ears perked when the bush up ahead started to rustle.

"At this rate none of us will get to eat. I'm getting there before all you sissys!" Bakugou boasted, running forward into the dense forest.

"Bakugou it's best if we all stay-" Kirishima had started to yell but something caught everyone's attention.

Like slow motion, Bakugou turned towards the sound, a yellow flash rushing towards him. Before it could grab hold, someone beat it to him.

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya yelled.

A large dust cloud erupted, encircling the students. Low growls were heard as the dust cleared. It was now more obvious what had tried to attack him.

A mountain lion.

"We must of crossed its territory, they never attack like that!" Tokoyami yelled pushing some students back to protect them.

It was now clear who pushed him out of the way.

As the dust cleared they found Kai, pouncing side to side to prevent the lion from reaching the students. and Bakugou. He was crouched down by the tree, cursing at her for pushing him but she ignored. The lion started to circle them, trying to find a hole in her defense. She mirrored its actions, making sure to protect Bakugou and the class.

"Shoot, Kai is fighting a mountain lion! That's totally bad a-" Kaminari yelled but got a slap on the head from Kyouka.

The two circled each other, exchanging growls and hisses. The mountain lion quickly lunged. Kai tried to dodge, but received a scratch on her face.

"Crap Kai.." Kirishima murmured, eager to to jump in with her.

"Stay back Kiri" She growled, not losing eye contact with the lion.

I can't hurt her, it's her job to protect her cubs.

She became quiet, soon the lion came to a  stop with a only a few feet separating them.

Breath in

Suddenly, Kai roared with immense force, The leaves shuddered as the birds scattered away. The lion took a step back, startled by the sound.

blacked out (boku no hero academia fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara