Part Four

They had reached the apartment complex and began walking up the stairs to Magnus's place, still holding each other's hands. Alec turned to look at Magnus, who had a small smile across his face. Little did he know that there was a big surprise waiting for him at home.
"You know that I love that smile of yours so much, right?" Alec said quietly.
"And I love that smile of yours too darling."Magnus replied calmly. Alec took a deep breath. They had arrived at the door.
"Well, all I can is that I'm so sorry Magnus." Alec said in a low voice.
"Sweetheart, don't worry about it." Magnus said lovingly.
His hand was now on the knob. Alec was now praying that Isabelle and the rest did a good job. Magnus was now turning the doorknob and Alec's heart began pounding. Once the door was open, Alec couldn't believe his eyes.

The entire apartment was candlelit, with faint light-hearted romantic music playing from the stereo. The only other source of light other than the candles was the fireplace. It warmed the entire house up and made it cozy. Alec liked the feeling. The couch was covered with blankets and some popcorn, with dvds on the table. It was wonderful. Alec turned to look at Magnus, who's eyes were filled with tears. He was still staring at the room, astonished and surprised. Magnus finally turned his towards Alec, who was smiling, and began to smile himself, with tears falling down his cheeks. Alec began to tear up himself and they both wiped each others tears away.
"You did all this for me?"Magnus asked, still shocked.
"Of course Magnus! Well, with a little help from Izzy, Jace, Clary and Simon but hey, I got dressed up!" Alec laughed and Magnus joined him. When they finished laughing and giggling, they looked deeply into each others eyes. Deeper and deeper Alec went and he couldn't resist it. He kissed Magnus so gently and lovingly so that Magnus would not be so surprised but still, there was passion in that kiss. They would not let go of each other. Alec couldn't help but think I am kissing the person I love, I've got amazing siblings and pretty awesome friends, my parents finally can accept who I am, and my siblings and I now run the New York Institute. It's a good life Alec thought It's a damn good life.