Perfect

"Mr Lester? Why haven't we heard anything or seen your wife?" Cat Valdez asked. She was one of many who was really interested in my personal life. I normally don't talk much about Dan and if I do I always use gender neutral terms because I didn't want any one to know, although now that I think about it I don't really know why I don't.
The school was actually really accepting ever sense Alfie, Joe and Marcus had come back after break, especially after joe came back with a new boyfriend.
I know right? Plot twist.
I decided right then and there that I wasn't going to hold in anymore secrets.
"Actually, you know what. I do think it's about time you guys meet them." I said and audible  gasps came from around the room.
"Really?! When!" Cat practically jumped out of her chair. I chuckled.
"How about tonight? There going to be at the fundraiser with my son. Any of you that show up can meet them." He smiled as the class practically rioted.

~that night~

"Your sure about this love?" Dan asked, he had dressed up a slight bit with a button up white shirt and jeans. I was holding dil who was in his favorite Winnie the Pooh shirt and some pants.
"Yes bear, I am. I don't want to have anymore secrets." He leaned down and kissed Dan gently on the lips.
"YES OH MY GOD I FUCKING CALLED IT GUYS! JOEY YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS!" I heard the familiar voice of cat Valdez ring through my ears.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hey guys, this is my 'wife' Dan and my son, dil. please do watch your language." Cat smiled and laughed.
"Sorry mr. Lester. Just excited I guess." She laughed awkwardly as Joey rolled his eyes.
"Well I am something to get excited about phil." Dan laughed making Phil roll his eyes.
Joey squealed, said something about shipping 'phan' as they ran off.
Probably to tell the entire school about there discovery.
"You are defiantly something to get excited about." I flirted making Phil laugh and play slap me.
"MIKE!" Dil yelled squirming out of my hands and running towards Michael who was only a few feet away. "Hey dilly! How ya been?" He asked letting go of James hand to pick up the toddler.
"Good! I got a new teddy! Look!" He held up the stuffed toy for Michael to see.
"Oh wow! It's cute, don't you think so James?" He looked over towards the blonde boy who laughed and nodded, and bent down to talk to dil. Michael however kept his eyes on James.
I looked over to Dan, who was smirking at the couple.
He knew exactly what that look meant.
That was the look I use whenever I look at Dan.
It's the heart eyes.
Michaels full on in love.
After about 30 minutes of some of my students coming over to fawn over Dan and dil everyone else seemed to forget about them and went to have fun. We sat at a small little table where we were spying on James and Michael who were having way to much fun for two teenagers playing with a three year old.
I grabbed dans hand and laid my head on his shoulder where I was greeted with a kiss on my head.
I wanted to stay in this moment forever,
Only we were interrupted by a click of a Camara, standing behind up holding up one of those instant Print polaroid cameras that kids thought were so cool was cat. "I'm sorry mr. Lester, I just. It was such a cute moment I had to."
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "It's fine cat, can I have the picture though?" I asked and she nodded handing me the picture.
Me and Dan were in focus, she got it right at the moment Dan and kissed me on the hand.
You could see Michael and James leaning on each other while sitting on the floor playing with dil in front of them.
I smiled.
It was perfect.
Just like my little family.