chapter 3

Chapter 2: I Am The Bone Of My Sword

Confirmed Crossovers: Devil May Cry, Bleach, Chronicle, Fate Stay/Night, Kingdom Hearts (No Keyblades, weapons from Organization XIII, not including Roxas or Xion's weapons), Guilty Crown

Current Harem: Ami (Alpha Female), Anko, Fuu, Fem Haku, Hanabi, Fem Kurama, Fem Kokuo, Shizuka, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, Tayuya, Samui, Koyuki (reluctant), Karin, Kin, Ryuzetsu, Kurotsuchi, Suzumebachi (Because this is my fic, she is gonna be super slutty, but only to Naruto), Temari, Yakumo, Fem Juubi (You have no idea how long I mulled this over. But eventually, a few private messages convinced me), Matababi (No more fem bijuu being added!), Yugito (again, reluctant, so I'm lowering her age), Fuka, OC Kaguya (clan, not person), Konan (Again, I am SOOO reluctant to add older women, I made an exception for Konan because I want her to live, and Naruto deserves to be with Koyuki. If you don't like this harem, sorry, but I don't care. My story, my rules!), Fem Shinigami (Because why not? I like a Fem ShinigamixNaruto pairing) (More to be announced)

KibaxSasame

More pairings to be announced.

SD: And boy is this gonna be a good chapter!

Naruto: Eh? Why?

SD: ~Grins~ Because, my dear Naruto, you get to show off one of your amazing and hidden abilities in your Genin Test.

Naruto: EH? REALLY?!

SD: Yep. By the way, where's Ami?

Ami: ~From bedroom~ Naru-kuuuun~ Come back to bed~

SD: ...God damn bro

Naruto: ~Grins~ Yep! Coming Ami-chan! ~Walks to the bedroom, closing and locking the door behind him~

SD: Lucky bastard... ~Hears moaning~ Oh lord...Shinobi Duelist does not own Naruto or any other elements from the crossovers stated at the top.

Chpater 2: I Am The Bone Of My Sword...

Kakashi Hatake was sitting on the roof of the academy with his small orange book out. The plan had been simple. Annoy his cute little genin by being late, give little information about himself, Shushin up to the roof and then wait another half hour as they tried to get through all his traps. All the while reading his beloved Icha Icha.

But then Naruto Uzumaki ruined that.

He ruined it by being completely calm and uncaring about him being late. He ruined it by revealing everything about him to his teammates. And now he had ruined it by using some unknown teleportation technique to appear on the roof literally just after he had gotten there.

Kakashi nearly leapt out his skin. They didn't appear in a swirl of leaves, a spark of lightning, nothing. They literally just faded into existence right in front of him, like Ghosts or something.

Ami and Kiba blinked, then looked around in amazement. "What..." Kiba began.

"My own original technique," Naruto told him. "I'll show you how its done later, cause I trust you."

Kiba grinned. "Sweet. Absolutely sweet." Ami looked a little jealous, but she hadn't earned Naruto's trust. So it was natural.

"Um...could you three sit down please?" Kakashi asked.

They looked at him, blinking. They spoke together, "Sorry, did you say something sensei?"

Kakashi sweat dropped, and felt a little downcast...was this how Gai felt when he did this? "Yes, sit down."