chapter 2

Chapter 1: Team Selection

SD: Hello and welcome to the first chapter of The Eye Of Origin

Confirmed crossovers: Devil May Cry, Bleach, Chronicle, Fate Stay/Night, Kingdom Hearts (No Keyblades, weapons from Organization XIII, not including Roxas or Xion's weapons).

Naruto: What was that green lightning around my hands last time?

SD: That was Iruka's bloodline.

Naruto: Nani?! Sensei has a bloodline?!

SD: *Chuckles* Maybe. Anyway, here is the updated harem.

Ami (Alpha Female), Anko, Fuu, Fem Haku, Hanabi, Fem Kurama, Fem Kokuo, Shizuka, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, Tayuya

SD: More to be announced.

Ami: HEY! WHY ARE YOU PAIRING MY NARU-KUN WITH SO MANY GIRLS?!

SD: Uhhh...b-because...

Ami: BECAUSE WHAT?!

SD: Mercy?

Ami: NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!

Naruto: Um...SD does not own myself or any anime/games/books/movies used in this series.

SD: FUCK, MY BACK!

Chapter 1: Team Selection

After being shushined to the hospital, Naruto had to stay in the waiting room, much to his ire. He wanted to stay with his deceased teacher...his brother...Naruto replayed everything that had happened. His eyes still tingled oddly. He had stopped a Shuriken in mid-air using only his hand. He had, apparently, just graduated the academy...but Iruka was dead...tears filled his eyes.

"Naruto," a voice said from the side. Naruto glanced over to see the Sandaime Hokage, his surrogate grandfather."

"Jiji..." Naruto said, his voice barely audible. Sarutobi Hiruzen felt a pang of guilt strike his heart. His voice...it was not that of the cheerful blonde he knew and cared for like his grandson. It was the voice of someone who had lost the most important person in the world of them...the voice of a broken warrior.

"Naruto," Hiruzen said again. "I am sorry...I was too slow in mobilizing my ANBU...if I had Iruka would not..."

"Be dead?" Naruto asked, his voice still the same broken voice.

Hiruzen looked surprised. "He is not dead Naruto." The blonde's eyes widened in shock...and a glimmer of hope fell into them once more. "He is in critical condition, he will be for quite awhile, but he is not dead. The doctor's have said he will pull through."

"I-Iruka-sensei is gonna live?" Naruto said in disbelief. Hiruzen nodded, and Naruto smiled slightly, his voice regaining some of its former happiness. "Thank god..."

Hiruzen allowed a brief smile, then noticed Naruto's eyes. "Naruto-kun...what happened to your eyes?"

Naruto blinked. "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with my eyes."

The aged Hokage gave Naruto a mirror, gesturing for the blonde to look into. He did, and the blonde's eyes widened. "It seems you've developed a bloodline, Naruto-kun." Hiruzen said with absolute pride in his voice. Then he deflated. "But that also...presents some problems..."