Chapter 13; Sydney

Daisy's POV

I wake up around 9:00am. I get myself ready by applying light makeup and I put on my Nirvana shirt with denim shorts and black vans. I grab the necklace Calum got me and put it around my neck. I put my hair in a messy bun and had a little bit of breakfast. After I'm completely finished packing, I text Bailey.

"Hey, I'll be over soon xx." A few minutes later I get a reply.

"Hey, okay, I'm ready. See you soon x x"

I put my medium sized suitcase in the boot as mum grabs her keys. We drive to Bailey's house to pick her up.

I knock on her door and I was greeted my her Mum.

"Hey sweetie!" Bailey's mum smiles.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask.

"Good, yourself?" She replies.

"Yeah I'm good." I smile as Bailey comes along, dragging her gigantic suitcase behind her.

"Ready?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Of course!" Bailey smiles as I hug her.

"Byeee!" I said to Bailey's mum

"Behave, Bailey! Bye!" Bailey's mum warned.

"I will mum, I promise! Bye, love you," Bailey laughs as we walk to my car.

I help Bailey put her suitcase in the boot and we drive to the airport.

It's only a short drive which is good. I want to be in Calum's arms as soon as possible.

I say goodbye to Mum and hug her as Bailey and I walk into the airport.

We go to get our plane tickets and to put our luggage on the weigher to get put on the plane.

We get our tickets and go through security. The airport isn't as busy as I had thought it would be.

We make it to our gate just in time. It's11:30 and our flight is at 12. The plane is ready for boarding. We scan our tickets as we walk on to the tarmac to get on the plane.

We find our seats and we fasten our seat belts. It's a 2 hour flight so I share my ear phones with Bailey. We listened to 5SOS and One Direction the whole way. We finally land around 2. The plan is that Calum is coming to get Bailey and I, while the other boys wait at Calum's house. Calum had thought it would be too much if all the boys came and the fans found out and we got mobbed. I think it's a good idea. I don't want to be mobbed at the airport. That would be strange. We walk into the airport and we try to find baggage claim. We eventually find it when we spot our suitcases. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. It's Calum.

"Hey babe," Calum whispers into my ear.

"Hey!" I smile as I turned around to hug him.

I hug him tightly for a few seconds while we wait for Bailey's bag to turn up.

"Hey Calum!" Bailey says.

"Hey Bai, Lukes pretty excited to see you," Calum says, hugging her quickly.

"Oh really?" Bailey blushes.

Once we collect both of our bags we walk to Calum's car. He is on his red P's so he can drive.

He helps us put our bags in his boot as I sit in the front seat and Bailey in the back. It's a long drive to Calum's house due to the traffic in Sydney, but that's okay. We're blasting Blink 182 and All Time Low songs the whole time. Everytime we stop in traffic he grabs my hand and kisses it. Bailey just giggles in the back seat.