Really Him?

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I open my eyes and I see a blurry wall when I finally can see again I realize my annoying alarm clock is still ringing.

"SHUSH!!!!" I scream at my alarm clock. I grab it then through it across the room and then realize I broke my clock.

Oops

It is the middle of the school year and I never look forward to the morning. I drag myself of bed. I sleepily walk into my closet and pick our a decent outfit. I am not into fashion but I do know how to dress myself properly (Outfit Above).  I walk over to my vanity and I remember that i had put it into 2 dutch braids last night, they don't look horrible so i decide I might as well leave them in. I sit down and apply some makeup not to much but enough so you don't realize the bags under my eyes.

I stare at my reflection and notice the same things I do every morning, Im not that pretty, but i have a nice tight curves and a flat stomach, to me my body figure is looks way better than my ugly face. 

I see my brother eating breakfast and I just grab my normal beeaksfeast, greek yogurt, honey,strawberries, rasberries, and blueberries in one of my mason jars.

 My parents are always out of town on business trips, they were here for my younger days of childhood to raise me well and host nice birthday parties and then they decided to continue and expand their company and leave caleb and I in this fricken mansion all alone.  

"CALEBBB!!!!!" i yell to see if he is still here, nope ok then, he probably already sent to school. I walk to the garage and press the button to open it with my keys in my hand. i smile when i see my baby, its a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500.

I sigh when i get inside, i love the feeling of being in here. I unlock my phone and put my playlist on called "Before School Hype" the first song that plays is Bodak Yellow-Cardi B. I sing along with the volume blasted until I get to the parking lot and find a space.

 I see a bunch of people standing outside for some reason. I turn my car off and get out while grabbing my bag. I walk tot he trunk and grab a water out of the cooler i have their. 

While I'm trying to put everything away in my bag and walk to school people stare at me which is really annoying, I roll my eyes and walk until i see my people.

My friend Christina runs up to me and says " Hey TRISSY !!!! YOU LOOK NICE GUESS WHAT!" she asks " idk what happened Chrissy?" I as I say that we walk past a big group of people gathering around someone. "Well you know teen superstar Four? He is coming here now to come to his hometown!!" Christina loves gossip and four. I think he is a jerk with a selfish attitude and needs to stop thinking he is the best.

" Tris you guys should get together, it would be the best couple and then guys would stop chasing after you." I almost gag as she says this and laughs. When she does all our friends come over and ask why she is laughing almost in unison.

Christina starts again "Well I was trying to tell tris over here that she and four would be good together because she is the basketball captain, beautiful, most popular person in this school and..." she gets cut off by Uriah

"yeah and then maybe they would clean the bathroom walls." all the boys nod and me including the girls look at them in total confusion wondering what the heck that had to do with anything.

"For real though you would be hecka cute together together." says Christina who is with Will and been trying to get me a boyfriend too.

"EEEWWW you guys are gross he is a self centered jerk and is so annoying and came here to clean up his image and plus he doesn't know I exist. How could you even say that, you know I hate him" There reaction is hilarious they all start laughing and so do I and everyone is staring at me but who cares anymore, not me.