chapter 5

P.s. Read above it funny. Also WARNING (SMUT)

*Levi's pov*

He sat on top of me and started to kiss down my jaw to my neck. I started to struggle but...

"Ah....Eren stop"

"Guess I found your weak spot"

He continued to suck and bite in that spot making it hard to contain my voice.

*Eren's pov*

I left a hicky just above his collar bone, his weak spot. I lifted up and ripped his shirt off revealing his bare chest. I licked my lips hungrily and started to leave marks down until his belly button.

"Ahhh"

"Huh? Another weak spot?"
I started to leave a mark there as well. I started to take of my shirt and unzipped my pants when I heard a soft moan slip from Levi's lips. He covered his mouth trying to hide it. Then I notice a bulge in his pants.

*giggles* "enjoying ourselves are we?". I leaned and whispered in his ear "this may hurt but to punish you for smacking me *giggles* no lube." I pulled down his pants along with his boxers to reveal his huge erection. I took my pants off not wearing boxers and kissed Levi again grinding up to him. He moaned into the kiss which made me even more hard.

"Eren....Please...ahh...stop"

"Why you're having so much fun" then I started to lower down and licked the tip of his member.

"Aahh Eren" he moaned loudly.

"Beg"
"WHAT?!"
"You heard me. Beg."
"No"

I started to lick the tip again turning him into a moaning mess.

"Ah p..please Eren"

"Please what?"

He turned full red "p..Please ahh please fuck me Eren."

"*giggles* that's all I've ever wanted now..." I took his whole member in my mouth.

"Ahh"

He tangled his fingers in my hair slightly pulling.

"Eren s..stop I'm ah close"

I continued until...

"Ahhh"

He moaned louder then ever coming into my mouth. I leaned up and kissed him again then before he could react....

"Ahhh s..stop that hurts!"

"awe but I was just having fun" I pushed in another digit causing Levi to groan in pain. When I quickly added another and started to slowly move my fingers in and out.

"Aahh E..Eren!"

"Found it" I pulled out my fingers and angled my member at his entrance slowly pushing in.

"Ahh Eren I..it hurts"

"I know baby tell me when you're ready and I'll make it feel better I promise. And if you want it to feel even better" I leaned closer nibbling on his earlobe,"call me daddy"

After a moment he nodded in approval so I slowly started to move.

"Mmm D..daddy faster p..please."

I started to thrust into him as fast as I could when Levi moaned louder than ever and arched his back.

"DADDY TH..THERE!"

I hit that spot over and over feeling Levi shake beneath me.

"Daddy I..I'm going to co-" I kissed him roughly as we both came. I collapsed into Levi's chest.

"Oi, brat I gave you what you wanted so gi-"

*click*

I put the chains back around his wrists

"WHAT?"

"Levi your finally mine you think I'm going to let you leave that easy?" I pulled out making Levi wince in pain. I put my clothes on and put pants back on Levi but left his boxers and shirt off.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, brat."

I leaned next to his ear "call me daddy *giggles*"

Sorry about that I don't write smut I made my cousin Brad write it lol. Comment if you like the story so far. Ok bye lovelies!