Chapter 11- Us

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Larry you have to set Lylah straight or I will and I'm telling you now, you're going to be a single parent," I seriously joked (if that makes sense) as Larry burst out in laughter and I followed. "She still loves you baby," I stated seriously as Larry calmed from his Laughter to answer.

"I non care, it's the past," he said shaking his head. "And besides Lylah have a boyfriend," Larry rushed as he broke our eye contact and looked down at my lap. He seemed embarrassed. An emotion he rarely wore.

"Wait what?" I asked shocked. He looked back up in my eyes nodding his head.

"Yes a fiancé," he rushed again as my mouth dropped open. I blinked a couple of times before my next words rushed out my mouth.

"What!" I yelped again. "A fiancé? You mean as in proposal," I rushed as Larry bit his bottom lip and nodded his reply. "So then what the heck do you two call yourselves doing? Why would you sleep with her Larry?" I judgmentally ask, as Larry bit his lip a little harder and shrugged his shoulders. I then shook my head out of disbelief. "You obviously still love her Larry," I spat as he instantly protested and shook his head frantic.

"No baby it's non like that," he rushed out.

"Then I don't understand Larry. Why wouldn't you honor the union of marriage?" I asked as he lifted a confused eyebrow.

"Cause they non married yet." My eyes grew in disbelief at his passive behavior. Larry was raised and knew better than that.

"That's not the point Larry if the goal is for them to get married, then why not respect that?" I asked as he looked back down at my lap and shook his head without a verbal answer. "Larry really, what would possess you to become a side dude if you weren't still in love with her? I mean what was the goal?" I drilled as Larry smirked at my reference to him being a side dude. "I'm serious Larry, please explain," I demanded. Larry rolled his eyes and sighed before answering.

"Maybe it's because she is marrying the guy she cheated on me with... Is what I think," he half-heartedly joked, still poorly attempting to make light of the situation. I rolled my eyes at how persistent he was to betray innocent, ignorant and justifiable to the problem at hand.

"You think Larry? Seriously?" I asked now annoyed as I stood to leave. I was growing tired of his games. Larry then quickly apologize and grabbed me gently by my waist, as he guided me back to my sitting position.

"You right Baby, I non think that's what it is. I know is because she cheated with him for hurt me," he rushed as he stared me in the eyes seriously.

"You do know karma is a bitch Larry?" I stated more as a matter of fact rather than a question. Larry's eyes lit up as if I had hit a nail on the head.

"Exactly," he said as he nodded his head, proclaiming.

"No Larry, two wrongs doesn't make it right, you know that," I chuckled.

"I know, but I done. I promise for you," he said seriously as he kissed the back of my hand.

"You better be punk," I joked as I hit him with a pillow. Larry grabbed it as his eyes lit up. I had forgotten how much of a child he could quickly turn into, as he tackled me down on the bed, straddle me and tickled me until I couldn't breathe from laughter. "Ok, ok, ok baby," I cried out.

"Not until you give me a kiss."

"Baby how can I give you a kiss when your tickling me like this," I mustered up enough breath to say in between my laughter. Larry instantly stopped and brought his face closer to me. "Oh crap," I thought as my breathing quicken. I was starting to realize it was a bad habit I developed when I got aroused and a dead giveaway for Larry to pick up on my sexual awakening. I bit my lip as Larry grinned his knowing grin. "He is just too amazingly sexy," I thought.