18.

Miles Carter

I just sat on the bottom step ever since I got home, waiting for her to show up. It's 8:17pm and she's still not here. I threw my head into my hands and started to weep. I thought it was over until the doorbell rung 3 times and I shot up and ran over and opened the door revealing Melanie with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Miles I didn't mean to hu-" I cut her off by kissing her. She gave me entrance into her mouth so I slid my tongue in, brushing it along her lips. I cupped her ass into the palms of my hands and broke away.

"No baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I don't wanna lose you or the baby. I was just in shock that I could possibly be a father since you messed around with Jayceon too and that hurt me."

"I know and I was wrong for being selfish like that." She said while sniffling and wiping tears away as they fell continuously.

"How long have you been crying?" I asked bringing my hand to her face, wiping away tears as they fell from her eyes.

"Ever since I found out I was pregnant." She giggled lightly.

"It's okay I'm here for you baby, but we gotta get the baby tested so we can know who's the father okay?"

"Okay." She said looking at me and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Are you hungry? You want anything special? I could go out and get you something if you want?" I asked trying to make sure she was okay.

"Miles I'm fine, I'm just really tired." She smiled and started to walk up the stairs. I picked her up halfway causing her to burst into laughter.

"You not gone be walking, I'll carry you." I said laughing with her. I carried her into the room and placed her down gently on the bed, taking off her shoes and tossing them somewhere in the room. I took my shirt off and laid on top of her chest.

"You're such a baby sometimes." She mumbled while rubbing her fingers in my scalp. That is the best feeling ever to have a woman playing in ya curls by the way.

"But I'm your baby." I said while smiling.

"I know." She said yawning. I knew it would be soon she'd dose on off. "Miles." She said sleepily.

"Yes baby." I said back.

"I love...you..." She said before drifting off to sleep. I looked up and seen her eyes closed and her sleeping so beautifully.

"I love you too baby girl." I said back before closing my eyes also and tightening my grip on her, but not too tight.

<<<<
I woke up to Melanie laying on top of me, asleep, in one of my white shirts and it felt like she didn't have on any panties.

I tried my best to not awake her because I know she's tired. I gently pushed her off of me and she moved a little, but stopped and curled up with the covers. I sat up and let my feet touch the floor and pondered for a minute before getting up completely.

I went into the bathroom to pee and freshen up a bit before starting my day. When I came out, I looked out the window to see it was pretty gloomy outside with darkish, grayish storm clouds in the distant horizon.