3

She woke up to the smell of French toast. Chance walked in the room with an apron and a tray of French toast, bacon and eggs.
"Good morning Yoncé."
She smiled, he is so sweet he had his moments but he sure knew how to pour it on.
"Good morning love."
He placed the food on the table beside her side of the bed "I'm sorry about last night I don't mean to be getting jealous like that."
"Thank you baby... I'm gonna go brush my teeth then eat this" she got up to do her morning routine.

She ate the meal he made for her then it was time for them to get ready for work, even though they worked at the same place they took separate cars because Chance wasn't always in the gallery sometimes he would work on his clothing company in another office.

Today Beyoncé had to get the gallery ready for an exhibit by a young artist from London it would be showing around 6pm everything had to be perfect for the event before then. She was usually good with getting everything set up for these events, this one was no different and it went off without a hitch. The artist even sold a couple of paintings. The event ended around 10pm. She was so ready to go home. She dragged herself in the house it was past eleven. She finally turned back on her phone she had a few missed calls and some texts. She looked at the texts and there was one from Shawn, she opened it.

She shook her head, at this point in time she was too tired to have this argument with Chance she would have this conversation with him tomorrow

She shook her head, at this point in time she was too tired to have this argument with Chance she would have this conversation with him tomorrow. When she reached their bedroom he was sound asleep anyway. She removed her clothes, she didn't even have the energy to put on anything to sleep in she just crawled into bed in her bra and panties.