Chapter 6

Sachihiro's POV

I woke up and began breathing heavy. Shit i'm gonna die. My vision cleared a little and I saw what was happening. Ren rolled on top off me in my sleep. I pushed him off of me and curled up to him, I traced his jawline with my fingers. "meh....Sach...ihir...uh" . He's talking in his sleep? "sto...op don't to...ouch me...there" I blushed and backed away. 

Now's the time in my life when I should make an important life decision.

Option 1: Continue touching him in hopes that he doesn't wake up.

Option 2: Stop being a pervert and go back to sleep.

Option 3: lick him, touch him, and listen to the noises he makes.

I like the last one.... eh fuck it. It's not like I'm hurting him. It's just simple human curiosity. And my curiosity is how large I can make the tent grow in his pants.

I leaned down and put my hand under his shirt. I roamed his chest until I got to his nipples. I smirked and began playing with them as he squirmed at my touch.

It was cute, almost like a toy. You know, one of those toys you have to wind up to cause them to do exactly what you want. God I need to stop. I'm being a pervert aren't I? Why am I even doing this sort of thing? To Ren, the cute delicate boy, the shy insecure boy, the boy I'm madly in love with. I looked down and grimaced. Damn, could the tent in my pants grow any bigger?

"Stop!" I heard a familiar voice squeal from under me. Oh shit, did I do this subconsciously? I peered out to my surroundings to see that I was hovering over Ren and my hand was.....umm touching him in a place I would never have touched him in, in a million years.

I examined his face. He was blushing fiercely and his body was shaking in complete and utter fear. "Ren, I can explain" I stated calmly. His cute ocean blue eye's were watching me in horror. Damn it's hot in here, when did it get so hot anyways? Maybe it's the erotic display in front of me. Would I even call it erotic? Well, I guess I like to see him fear stricken. But only....only if I'm the one that's causing it.

"Sachihiro?".

"It was an accident".

"It's cool I completely understand" he stated dryly.

"You do?".

"Yeah, I completely understand that you accidentally fell on top of me and tried to stand back up, causing you to accidentally place your hand on my 'area' ,attempting to use it as a lift, therfore waking me up" he ranted.

I honestly don't remember Ren being such a sarcastic little asshole. Which reminds me, Ren has a girlfriend.

"Ren, what's your girlfriends name?" I questioned a bit too bluntly. "Lucy, why?". You have to be kidding me, is he really that much of a dumbass? "Lucy?, do you mean the whore that dates a guy for two months and throws him away like trash?, you didn't forget about Tyler did you?" I spat. He glared at me "the only guy she's ever dated was Tyler and he straight up told her to go fuck herself". "No, Ren he didn't!, he straight up told her he didn't love her because he was gay!" I screamed.

I couldn't understand why I was screaming though. Maybe it was the fact that Ren was acting like he didn't give a shit about Tyler, or maybe it was the fact that I hated Lucy for making Tyler depressed.

"Sachihiro" he cried in a weak voice. I can understand why. I never raised my voice to him, never. I couldn't help it. Everything just made me so pissed off. Like that one time when that bastard laid his hands on Ren. "1....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7....8" I muttered slowly. "What are you doing?".  "9......10" I finished off. "Counting to ten". His face paled and his eye's widened. I smirked "I'm not doing what you're thinking".

"Trust me, I'd die before hurting you" I tried to reassure him. But he didn't seem to be getting the hint. I leaned down and kissed him tenderly on the lips. I then narrowed my eye's, his face didn't look like it did before. It was a mixture of happiness and embarassment. "Ren, do you hate me?" I questioned. Tears started to form in his eye's. Not once falling from them.

"No Sachihiro. I could never hate you. You were the only one that stuck by my side. The only one that actually saved me from being alone. If anything, I love you" He stated and blinked. The tears that were in his eye's finally fell and he didn't stop there. Tears poured out of his eye's, staining his face. The entire time I was frozen in shock. Ren was crying over me. Actually crying.

I smiled warmly and hugged him. So tightly, I think I squeezed air out of his lungs. Scratch that...I did squeeze the air out of his lungs. He started choking and trying to push me off. I loosened my grip on him a little and he smiled. "I love you too Ren, more than anything else in the entire world".

"Hey...umm Sachi can I ask you something?" I blinked, he didn't say 'Sachihiro' but 'Sachi'. "What?, ask away" I said, still amused with the nickname he gave me.

"Please-"

"Please?"

His face caught fire and he tried to hide it with his hand.

"Please have sex with me".