Chapter 3

Sachihiro's POV

I woke up and quickly scanned the clock. It's 5:30am, I guess I'll take a shower then. I stood up and wearily walked into the bathroom. "Ahhhh" screamed Ren as he quickly grabbed a towel and covered himself.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, If it makes you feel any better I couldn't see you're area from all the smoke" I quickly said and retreated from the bathroom.

I could feel the blood pouring out of my nose. Oh my god I saw his..... whaaa.... why am I thinking like that? I'm a boy and so is he. It shouldn't matter if I saw it. Right???

He walked out of the bathroom and layed on the couch. So of course I stood up and jumped in the shower.

--

The steaming hot water fell onto my ice cold body which caused me to feel numb.

I cupped my hands and they filled up with the scorching hot water.

I opened my mouth and poured it down my throat.

Kinda tasted like hot chocolate... but of course without the chocolate.

Speaking of which isn't winter coming up.

'Eeeek' I mentally shrieked.

The mere thought of Christmas sent me off the edge in happiness.

--

Ren's POV

He's been in there a long time. "Hey Sachihiro-chan I'm gonna start walking to school now, so I guess this is goodbye!!!" I screamed.

And just like that he popped out of nowhere with his skinny jeans at his ankles and his hair a mess, all while brushing his teeth. "Don't leave yet" he whimpered.

"Ok, five more minutes" I said out of pity for him. *Five minutes later* . We walked out the door and started running to school. "Shit, we're late!!!" We yelled in unison. Me and Sachihiro finally made it to school and rushed to open the door. At that exact same moment the tardy bell rang.

"Wow you must be bad luck or something, I'll call you Fuun from now on" I whispered suppressing my laughter. He was now giving off a threatening aura. "I'm gonna kill you!!!" he screamed.

"Sure you are, Fuun" I said sarcastically while walking to my locker. "Hey Fuun you do realize that your locker is in the opposite direction, right?" I said bursting out into laughter. He blushed embarrassed and looked down for a moment "y-yes I-I d-do" he stuttered.

"Aww is the little boy embarrassed?" I teased. He seemed to be getting redder and redder the more I made fun of him.

"Leave me alone!!!" he yelled angrily with his head down and walked away. I feel horrible...I didnt mean to hurt his feelings. I pushed my stuff into my locker and walked to my next class. Language Arts...

I sat down in my chair at the back of the class.

Thump!!!

"Ouch" I shrieked in pain. One of my classmates must of pulled my chair away while I was about to sit down. Grrr those bastards!!! I heard laughter coming from the front of the classroom and when I looked up anger surged through my veins. They had a camera out and they video taped it.

"You looked like a total loser Ren" shouted a male classmate. I deserve this right? After all I did hurt Sachihiro's feelings. Should I apologize to him? No I'll apologize after school.

--

"I missed the bus I was supposed to catch, so I guess I'll walk home then" I said to myself rather gloomily. I started walking down the street as the sun began to set and the moon began to rise.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a dark alley. "What are you doing out so late little boy?" questioned the adult male that was pinning me to the graffitied wall. I'm scared.

My pulse began to speed up. "I-l m-missed t-the b-bus" I stuttered. He grabbed my chin with his free hand and whispered in my ear "it turns me on when cute little boys stutter".

Terror filled my mind and body when he said that. I have to get away and apologize to Sachihiro. I felt something warm slide down my cheek. I'm crying?

I shut my eyes tightly and I heard a soft voice, like a teenager my age. I opened my eyes and saw the man laying down on the ground completely unconscious. "Sachihiro?" I said still crying uncontrollably.

He ran up and hugged me "you didn't come home so I got worried and looked everywhere for you". I hugged him back tighter and whispered "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings". His eyes widened completely shocked and he leaned in nibbling my ear. I felt my face growing hot. "Aww you look so cute when you blush" he said softly.

We called for a taxi and went home.

--

I took my shoes off at the door and ran into my room not being able to get Sachihiro's face out of my mind. No matter what I did, all I could think of was his warm hands and kind smile. What's wrong with me!?!? He's a guy so why do I feel this way !?!? These thoughts raced through my mind as I fell asleep.