Chapter 1

Sachihiro's POV

"Sachihiro!!" Yelled the teacher. My head snapped up and caught the teachers glare. "Yes" I remarked. "This is the third time you've fallen asleep in class" the teacher screamed. "So, what do you want me to do about it?" I questioned. "Get out of my classroom, come back once you're ready to learn". "You're a teacher, get a better job when you're ready to actually live " I smirked and ran out leaving the teacher dumbfounded. That asshole.

I quickly ran down the hallway and around a corner....*bang* .... I tumbled over and saw a white light.

Ren's POV

Oh no!! I ran into someone. I looked down and scanned him. Damnit this has to be the worst day of my life. I knocked out Sachihiro....

I leaned down and looked at him. "Hello" I chocked terrified. He leaned upwards and saw me. "You hit me" he said coldly while glaring. I couldn't take much more of this so I started walking away. He grabbed my arm and yanked me over into his lap. "Ouch!!!" I screamed. "Is that a hit and run asshole?" he yelled with a glare that pierced through my soul. "N-no Sir. Sachihiro".

He looked at me and blinked. He gulped, stood up, and walked away. I got up too and continued walking to the library.

I've always been afraid of people so most of my time at school I spend in the library. Well correction its not that I'm afraid of people...its that I'm afraid of contact like holding hands...high fives...or being punched ...or kicked..etc. I get harrased a lot. Although I don't understand why. I never did anything to hurt anyone.

"Ren...Ren...Ren" said the voice of a male. I blinked rapidly and turned around. "Sa-chi..." I started to say but was interrupted. "Why are you still here?? Are you lost in thought or something??" He said softly. "Uhh no, sorry bye" I said running to the library. On my way to the library I was greeted by a group of boys. "Are you going to the library kid?" Said a tall boy behind me. I said nothing and continued walking. I turned around sensing something dangerous. He was about to punch me and I froze in terror.

That was when Sachihiro punched him first. "Ain't no way I'm gonna let you hit him, even though he hit me before". I was paralyzed from all the people and the fighting it was too much for me. I got up and continued walking to the library.

Sachihiro's POV

What's this assholes problem. Trying to hurt a little boy like that. "Wait wha..." I said completely dumbfounded. He left me here fighting his bullies. Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I punched the taller boy in the face and knocked him out. The rest ran away scared. "Never hit that boy again ya got me!!!" I screamed. Nothing makes me angrier than someone hitting a defenceless person.

I walked into the library but I couldn't find him. I walked around most of the bookshelf rows until I came to the last one. I heard crying...someone was crying. I peeked around the corner and saw that boy. "Are you ok?" I whispered in a soft voice. "No" replied the boy. I crouched down beside him and patted his back. He slapped my hand off him. "Don't touch me" he cried. How strange I've never been so intrigued by a persons life. "Ok can you at least tell me your name?" I questioned. "Ren" he said still crying.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered. No reply. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me so I was hugging him. He gasped and tugged at my shirt. After a few more seconds I let go of him and to my surprise he wasn't crying anymore. I stood up "sorry" I whispered, then left the library. I also left the school, jumped in my car and drove home. At home I immediately jumped in my bed.

Why was he crying?? Why was he so cold when I hugged him to calm him down?? Why do I feel so lonely?? With these thoughts I drifted to sleep.