Cooking Clark

You wake up to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. Automatically, you're up on your feet, heading lazily towards the bedroom door.
When you get to the door, you stop dead in your tracks as you can see Henry with his back to you making breakfast.

How did you get so lucky?, you think to yourself as you slowly walk forward, trying to get a better view whilst also making sure he won't hear you and turn around to ruin the moment.

He's standing over the cooker with nothing on except a pair of short, which outline his ass perfectly. You're smiling like a love sick idiot when he turns around to face you. He does a double take, as if not entirely expecting you to be standing there. One of his perfectly mastered grins, that never fail to make you get butterflies in your stomach, spreads over his face as he turns off the cooker and stalks towards you.

"Do you know how much I love it when you wear one of my shirts?" He says before putting his arms around your waist, pulling you into a massive hug. You close your eyes and take in his scent, along with the heavy stench of bacon surrounding him.

"Having fun?" Henry says as he notices you smelling his chest.

"Not really." You give him a massive smile as you look up at him, to let him know you're joking, seconds before he picks you up like you weigh nothing.

Without even thinking about it, you put your legs go around his hips and your hands around his neck as he carries you back to the bedroom.

"I'll show you fun, don't worry."

__________________

Hey guys, if you have an imagine that you'd like me to write just let me know😊