Date Night

"Hey baby, how about we go out for dinner tonight?"

You turn to look at Henry standing in the doorway, giving you one of his asking smiles. You two haven't been on a date in a while, partly because you haven't had a proper conversation in a while either. It's been mostly fighting then make-up sex then right back to fighting for the past month.

"Yeah, sounds great." You say sceptically, not knowing what he's trying to achieve tonight.

"Perfect! I'll go book it, how's 7?"

******

When 7 o'clock rolls around, you are both seated at a table in your favourite restaurant with your favourite song playing in the background. You can't help but think that maybe Henry planned that as well.

You two eat while making small talk. Henry keeps ordering you wine, sensing your worry at the possibility of an argument between you two which would ruin this wonderful night.

The wine starts to kick in just as dessert is ordered and you start to rub your leg against Henry's, making you smile with triumph when he starts to shift in his seat.

You both stay silent yet keep your eyes on each other as you slowly eat your desserts. Henry keeps touching you with his legs under the table and it, combined with the 3 glasses of wine you've had, make you very desperate to get home. When Henry asks for the bill, you let out a sigh of relief and every seconds feels like and hour as you wait for the waiter to bring you that little bit of paper that means you can go home and show Henry how Hot you think he looks in his suit.

As he stands up from the table, you notice how strained his trousers are against him and smile wickedly.

"Hurry up and let's get the hell out of here before these trousers burst." Henry puts a possessive hand on your back as he leads you towards the taxi. You both have to stop yourself so from running towards the car.

The drive home feels like an eternity and Henry's hand on your thigh feels like it's burning your skin. When you finally get outside your home, you hand the driver a couple of notes, not even caring how much of a tip you probably just gave the man. By the time you get out the car and thank the driver, Henry has the door opened and waits for you to get inside before he close the door.

In one swift move, he picks you up and pins you against the wall as you try to take his shirt off but the kisses he keeps leaving on your neck are making your brain go to mush.

Buy the time you have his shirt unbuttoned, he moves you away from the wall and towards your bedroom.

*****

When you wake up, a dull throbbing pain emanates from your head, probably from all the alcohol last night, as you try to sit up on your side of the bed. You turn to where Henry should be, but the covers have been moved and are freezing.

You fall back down so your head rests on your pillow as you start to remember what happened last night. After you two had gotten home, you both ended up staying up all night, touching and kissing like you hadn't seen each other in weeks. After thinking about it for a while, you start to realise that's what it was like while you were both fighting, not really paying attention to each other and as you think back, you can't even remember why it was you were angry at each other in the first place.

After deciding that you need to say that you're sorry to Henry, you get up out of bed while trying not to fall over due to your fuzzy head and make your way to the living room.

Just as soon as you enter the living room, Henry meets you from the kitchen doorway and stalks towards you, grinning.

"Morning." He says as he pulls you in and hugs you, pressing you against his bare chest. "You hungry?"

"Hell yeah, just not for food."

You look up at Henry wickedly as his eyes darken at your comment.

"Have fun last night?" He says, his grin spreading further across his face.

"God, yes." You could barley get the words out as Henry moves his lips closer to yours and kisses you deeply.

"We should do it again sometime."

Without even thinking, you say "How about now?"

Just as quickly as you said it, Henry picks you in his arms and carries you back to your messy bed for a repeat of last night, any talk or thought of food vanished from your minds.

__________________

Hey guys, if you have an imagine that you'd like me to write just let me know😊