26. I Might Be Perfect With You

Start from the beginning

"I'll have a peppermint hot chocolate and twelve plain hot chocolates." I say getting her to look at me as if I were crazy.

"Twelve?"

"Yes please." I smile.

She rings me up and gets to work on the order I requested, I decide to play on my phone while I wait to hear my name be called, receiving a text from Spencer who sent me a picture of Lilah on top of her suitcase.

Spencer: She won't stop talking about how she gets to see her mom and dad today. (Smiley face emoji)

I smile at the picture then reply back to her just as I heard the barista call my name. I get up from my seat and walk over to where she was standing.

"Did you want me to put these in a box for you so you don't drop them?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh yes please, that'd be nice." I smile in return.

"Can I ask what all of these are for?" She asks while putting them inside the box carefully.

"Oh there's a group of kids outside of the House of Blues waiting for a concert and it's super cold outside so I decided to buy them all hot chocolate." I smile.

"That's so sweet, who's playing?"

"Pierce The Veil."

"Oh yeah, one of the girls who works here is going to that tonight, are you going?"

"Yeah, my fiancée is the bassist so it'd be bad if I skipped out." I laugh.

"No way, wait until she hears this." The girl laughs.

"Thank you." I say while grabbing the box from the counter.

"It's no problem, enjoy your day." She smiles.

I nod a thank you then walk out of the shop holding the semi large box in my arms, thankfully the venue wasn't too far of a walk because all these drinks were actually heavy and I was afraid they'd get cold.

As I walked closer to the line I saw some of the kids give me a strange look before realization hit them and they stood to their feet with wide eyes and slightly parted mouths.

"Aren't you guys cold?" I ask as I was just a few feet away.

"Oh my God you're, holy shit." One girl said which made me laugh.

"I brought you guys something to keep you warm." I say with a smile while handing out the cups of hot chocolate, starting at the front then making my way to the end of the line.

"How long have you all been out here?" I ask.

"We've been here since three." A girl in the front says taking a sip of her drink.

"You guys are insane." I laugh.

"I'm sorry but can I please have a picture with you?" Another girl says.

She was about the age of seventeen, she wore a Pierce The Veil hoodie and her red hair was braided neatly to the side.

"Of course." I smile.

I move next to her and drape my arm around her shoulder then lean my head onto hers as she snaps the picture on her phone. This of course made everyone ask for a picture, which I was entirely okay with, the guys were probably still asleep which meant I would be bored on the bus so anything was better than that.

"I would've brought blankets for you but Vic hogs them all." I laugh with an eye roll getting all the girls to giggle.

"This is literally the greatest thing ever." A girl spoke up.