Chapter twenty three❤️

~Lexie's POV~
"Lexie?" I hear someone ask.
"Yes?" I ask as I slightly lift my head up so I can properly see them.
I look up and I see him.
"James! Oh my god!" I exclaim as he pulls me into a tight loving hug.
I start to cry as I hug him as I haven't seen him in ages as he moved away.
"I missed you so fucking much." He whispers to me as I keep hugging him.
"I missed you too." I manage to say to him through my tears that are streaming down my face.
"Don't do that again." I mumble into his neck as he silently chuckles.
"I'm back now, for good this time." He whispers as I cling onto him more.
"Thank you." I whisper into the crook of his neck.
"Why are you thanking me?" He asks as he pulls back so he can properly see me.
"For always being there for me." I smile as a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Awh, is having a baby making you go soft?" He asks so I softly punch him and we both laugh at each other.
•••
"Ms. Fleck?" A nurse asks which causes me to wake from my nap.
I look around and I see James asleep next to me on a chair and he's holding my hand.
I slightly shake him to wake him up before turning my attention towards the nurse.
"Your baby is doing much better, would you like to see her?" She asks which makes me smile.
My baby is finally ready for me to see her but where's Joey?
"Where's my boyfriend? I need to meet my baby with him." I tell her and she nods and leaves the room to supposedly to find him.
•••
"Joey, we can meet our baby now." I whisper to him and he smiles.
James decided to let me and Joey have this moment to meet Tori before he would come see her.
Once we get into the room with all the other babies, i'm looking around to find my baby.
I see babies of different sizes but which one is mine?
That's when the nurse stopped at a certain little bed.
"Congratulations." She smiles and walks away from Tori, leaving me and Joey with her.
"She's so tiny." I say admiring my little baby who is asleep.
"I know, but she's so beautiful." Joey whispers as he kisses my cheek.
"She is." I agree with Joey as he's kissing my cheek.
•••
"You are allowed out the hospital in a couple more days, we need to run a few more tests on your baby before you go. Just so we know that she's healthy enough." The doctor smiles and leaves my room.
"I'm so glad that she's okay." I whisper and Joey kisses my lips a couple of times.